Comment

dafawq?.......

Comment

WHOA!

Well, he was warned.

Comment

He deader than a motha****a.

Comment

Technically he was brain dead but now he is just dead..

RIP Dumbass..

Comment

Originally posted by AKOINDAMATRIX View Post
                Did he died?
                Lol never gets old. But actually..

He was booked and penalised ₹500. Despite the severity of the impact in the video, he escaped largely unhurt as the locopilot applied the emergency brakes and slowed the train,” said Bharatnagar Railway Protection Inspector Sudhakar Rao.
                Last edited by HanzGruber; 01-25-2018, 01:23 AM.

Comment

hopefully it was his ''strong'' hand :wank:

Comment

When I was working in Alaska, some drunk guy got hit by a train, but he wasn't actually hurt that bad.

The funny thing was, I heard about it first from the health supervisor who was freaking out because she was a volunteer for the fire department and had to go deal with a guy that got hit by a train at 4am.

I also knew a guy that worked on the train. His ass relayed the story over some weed and beer about how he and someone were sitting out at 4am, and some **** got hit by the train.

And then a couple days later, I'm rounding a corner in town, and I hear some guy talking on his phone, "yeah the other day I just wasn't paying attention, and got hit by a train."

There was also a fisherman who disappeared and had his body bob up in the bay a couple days later. The **** was hush-hush in the papers, but the Alaska troopers were there all the time investigating the possible murder in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X