Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any boxing fan really give a **** about fights below feathwrwig?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any boxing fan really give a **** about fights below feathwrwig?

Seriously the best fighters are always 126 or higher with the biggest fights happening at 147 to heavyweight. The lower weight classes are virtually useless to the typical boxing fan and hardly any of us can name any of the champions let alone the contenders. Boxing should do what the UFC did and have a single weight class below featherweight and have the boxers below 126 all compete in that class.

Hey man don't be a c*nt around here, ok?

Comment

The title fucked up.

So much for autocorrect huh steve cunting jobs

Comment

The cut for me is usually 112lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          The title fucked up.

So much for autocorrect huh steve cunting jobs
          how are u able to curse dick

Comment

Hardcore boxing fans do.. im more about the lower divisions.

112-115 is my favorite at the moment.

Comment

not really a fan of watching the malnourished fight.... real man shouldnt weigh as little as they do. eat some food ffs.

Comment

Sirius I have to agree with op. Anything south of 126 just seems silly. Seeing 112 lbs men fight just doesnt sound interesting. IMO they should just get rid of those divisions. I honestly dont cared about #1 p4p undefeated gonzalez, rigo, or inoue even though they are on the p4p list.
                Last edited by GorillaDog; 08-12-2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

If they have good boxing skills then they are worth watching in my opinion. Ricardo Lopez fought at 106 pounds and he was great. The weights below 126 have had many great and legendary champions. Fuc your God damn MMA. Boxing was around well over 200 years before the MMA fights even existed. They copy boxing not the other way around. The UFC has a 125 pound weight class. That's below featherweight. If you don't like boxers below 126 pounds then don't watch them. Don't try to force your stupid point of view on true boxing fans who appreciate a skilled boxer of any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    If they have good boxing skills then they are worth watching in my opinion. Ricardo Lopez fought at 106 pounds and he was great. The weights below 126 have had many great and legendary champions. Fuc your God damn MMA. Boxing was around well over 200 years before the MMA fights even existed. They copy boxing not the other way around. The UFC has a 125 pound weight class. That's below featherweight. If you don't like boxers below 126 pounds then don't watch them. Don't try to force your stupid point of view on true boxing fans who appreciate a skilled boxer of any weight.
                    lol nobody even cares about 125 or 135 division in mma. #2 p4p UFC fighter Mighty "Mini" Mouse I dont care. Only guy worth watching at 135 is Cruz. MMA needs to get rid of anything south of 145 just like boxing needs to get rid of anything below 126.

Comment

Working...
                    X