Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos excessive fouls were worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just equally bad for the most part. Ward's head butts of Kessler were clearly intentional and thrown with malice. He has the best head butt in the business, better even than Bernard. Without the big time intentional headbutts he would have lost to Kessler, they were the biggest shots he threw. If he fought clean I would love him, but he doesn't, they are a big part of his game. Kovalev will be ready for the headbutts like he was with Hoponbackins. It's why I think Ward loses big to Krusher.
    Golota is a mystery, he was a good boxer having his way with Bowe, and that's not the only fight he did that.
    Floyd is good with the elbows, I'm not sure they rise to the point of malice. Everyone gets their elbow up there in tight situations. GGG gets his elbows up there too, if he threw them with malice I'd hate on it but it's not like that. I can't remember which fight and fighter I saw recently, the elbow was the punch that got the knockdown and he got away with it.
    Ali pushed down the head and punched his whole career and got away with it.
    RJJ actually seemed to relish turning the guy around and getting the KO with the rabbit punch. I like him anyway, but it's a blemish on his all time rating with me for sure.
    Lemieux tried to get GGG disqualified, when the ref started counting and called his bluff he came up, to his credit he didn't try to make a big thing of it afterward. I like him a bit more for that, but 's he's not a favorite anyway for me.
    Mares won that first Agbeko fight with the low blows. No doubt about it. As a result I love that he got KTFO by Jhonny. The second fight with Agbeko was a nod to how dirty he fought the first fight and got away with it.
    Hopkins' dirty fighting during the second half of his career ruined my appreciation of him. He was one of of my many favorite Philly fighters until he started practicing dirty fighting religiously.
    Last edited by Swatty; 08-27-2016, 08:30 AM. Reason: Clarification, spelling

Comment

Working...
    X