Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please comment on this, March 20, 2018.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The news hasn't been clear propaganda in a few decades & you could probably easily argue it was propaganda before that, but there was less of a D vs R divide so it wasn't as split among those lines or as recognizable if you were American.

But yea you can see this every day on these propaganda news sites.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      so youre not happy that cnn isnt sensationalizing it like fox?

youve said it countless of times that they should stop
      Do you want a serious answer?

1. I never said they shouldn't report breaking news about school shootings. They're the news after all. Nor is reporting the news as it breaks what the word "sensationalism" means.

2. Fox is obviously front-paging that as a "gotcha" story since armed faculty is a current hot topic & their rivals are unlikely to promote this story like they do with other school shootings.

3. I said they should stop giving the shooters the incentive of guaranteed fame. I was right. The Florida shooter literally said he did it for fame. Soon afterwards several media orgs like the Daily Wire cited the statistics and implemented a new policy: They will report school shootings but they won't publish the shooter's photo or give them any personal publicity.

Do you not agree that if they all adopted the same policy as the Daily Wire we would see a miraculous decline in copycat shootings? This entire phenomenon began in the wake of Columbine.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Do you want a serious answer?

1. I never said they shouldn't report breaking news about school shootings. They're the news after all. Nor is reporting the news as it breaks what the word "sensationalism" means.

2. Fox is obviously front-paging that as a "gotcha" story since armed faculty is a current hot topic & their rivals are unlikely to promote this story like they do with other school shootings.

3. I said they should stop giving the shooters the incentive of guaranteed fame. I was right. The Florida shooter literally said he did it for fame. Soon afterwards several media orgs like the Daily Wire cited the statistics and implemented a new policy: They will report school shootings but they won't publish the shooter's photo or give them any personal publicity.

Do you not agree that if they all adopted the same policy as the Daily Wire we would see a miraculous decline in copycat shootings? This entire phenomenon began in the wake of Columbine.
        they did report it, but theyre not sensationalizing it just like you want

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          they did report it, but theyre not sensationalizing it just like you want
          Then that's fine. They should do the same for the others.

Comment

I'm glad the scumbag got taken down before any more were hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Yeah, among the things on the Fox site are the black man that shot a white woman, bad mouthing Obama (another black man), and something all Trumptards will appreciate: people getting married at Wal-Mart.

And they call themselves news...
              Why the F would some1 take some1s opinion about a president or former president personal?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Why the F would some1 take some1s opinion about a president or former president personal?
                It's all about pandering to their toothless, trailer park living in, Trump voting audience. That's why they want to paint black people in a bad light, to make those people feel better about themselves.

You know, the kind of folks that would get married at Wal-Mart. "Chaplain to the plus size department, please...chaplain to plus size "

Comment

It's coming up to 4/20, how time flies

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    You have to get kills to suit the agenda, not get dropped by faculty. Quit playin dumb.
                    He isn't playing dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X