Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Has Sperm on His Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama is a f aggot he likes having cu m on his f aggot face.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      so he is a black supremacist, we wuz kangz type? unbelievable. but not surprising.
      Some of us knew it for years.

I figured it out the first time I heard Jeremiah Wright spew his racism from the pulpit and knew that Obama had been a member of that 'church' for 20+ years.

The newly-released pic of him and Farrakhan proved his racism beyond all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        That portrait, both of them for that matter, are absolutely awful. Barracks looks like a damn meme. Like him sitting in that chair was just superimposed on a stupid looking ivy background.

And Michelle looks like something you'd see in a history book. Doesn't even look like her. They're both awful
        Motor city Cobra's homie isn't just a phaggot, he's a piece of shiet too!!

I like that press conference where that white gay man talked about svcking Barack off and using crack!

Comment

Lmao

Horrible paintings, I mean absolutely horrible.. this is just icing on the cake

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            The artist who painted Barry's portrait has a history of painting black women holding the severed heads of white people. This guy was deliberately chosen by the Racist-in-Chief who ran on the race card and spent 8 years as a glorified Community Organizer.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/obama-art...d-white-heads/

Both portraits suck by the way. Amateurish garbage. This is what happens when you politicize every aspect of your life, down to who paints your portrait. We all know Mooch probably had to choke back tears of anger when she unveiled her portrait. Looks nothing like her.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

That's just racist. There is no defense for this type of sh!t. Jesus. The left is legitimizing the alt-right. Can't they see this?

Comment

Jizz on his head with **** under his finger nails and **** on his shoes from dragging America through the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Jizz on his head with **** under his finger nails and **** on his shoes from dragging America through the mud.
                  Speaking of shyt, he looks like he is taking a dump in the woods in that portrait of him. He likely wiped his ass with the American flag.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Speaking of shyt, he looks like he is taking a dump in the woods in that portrait of him. He likely wiped his ass with the American flag.
                    ........or our constitution. And yeah, that painting is the ugliest thing that I've seen in a long while.....Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-13-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                      That's just racist. There is no defense for this type of sh!t. Jesus. The left is legitimizing the alt-right. Can't they see this?
                      I'm just shocked to see Obama be so blatant about it. I suppose I shouldn't what with all his White House visits with Al Sharpton and BLM types, his pardons of people like Oscar Lopez Rivera.

Comment

Working...
                      X