No announcement yet.

Froch Claims He Can Beat Any SuperMiddleWeight Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
    Yes yes I agree there. Just attention seeking again. As I've said before he will announce a comeback on Joshua v klischko night coz he ain't attention. He couldn't beat everyone when he was fighting. Was extremely lucky against Taylor.
    Lucky, by knocking him out? I don't really think that is how luck works.

DeGale gets blown out the ring before the 6th.

Comment

I wish joe zags would do a couple of lines then slap frochs mic out of his hand...just to emphasise the fact that zags laid the platform for the british supers. He would guaranteed shet bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I wish joe zags would do a couple of lines then slap frochs mic out of his hand...just to emphasise the fact that zags laid the platform for the british supers. He would guaranteed shet bricks.
        Joe all day long. Even think eubank is better lol

Comment

Once you retire, you lose the right to talk **** and saying you'll beat this guy or that guy. Applied to everybody. Froch needs to shut his trap, just like Floyd needs to shut his trap. Those 2 guys talk wayy to much nowadays.

Comment

I believe it, Peopel Forget how much of a beast Froch was. He may not look like much but in the ring he pulled it off everytime pretty much only real lost is to ward.

Comment

Working...
            X