Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLEARLY Dillian Whyte tested positive for nothing serious! So calm down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLEARLY Dillian Whyte tested positive for nothing serious! So calm down!

Clearly! Eddie Hearn is hot on this topic, he would never have allowed this fight to happen and go ahead if Whyte tested for something serious so please stop criticising him and wait until the full facts come out. Probably didn’t even test positive, might have been a false positive that’s why Eddie allowed it to happen.

U Avin’ a giggle m8?

Comment

Lol like Eddie cares.

You think Sky are going to let him just cancel a PPV like that if they don’t have to and lose millions?

Hearn doesn’t care, he just says the right things when he needs to. He promoted plenty of known drug cheats, even though he says they should be banned for life.

Eddie only cares until it’s about to mess up his money and then the morals go out of the window. That’s not just Eddie, all promoters are the same. He’s a guy telling promoters not to give Miller a fight and then he is putting Povetkin on his next card and offering Ortiz millions to fight AJ not long ago.

These promoters don’t care about dirty fighters, they know it’s part of the game. They care about making money.

Comment

Yeah I'm just waiting for more news to get out before jumping to conclusions. If it is serious and team Rivas wasn't informed...then it is a very bad look for UKAD as well. So let's wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Yeah I'm just waiting for more news to get out before jumping to conclusions. If it is serious and team Rivas wasn't informed...then it is a very bad look for UKAD as well. So let's wait and see
          Wouldn’t be a first though would it?

Apparently Fury failed his test before the Hammer fight but they let the fight go ahead.

UKAD are a joke. Their entire company budget is £4m a year which is nothing, which means they will be taking shortcuts all over the place and being incompetent. Probably easy to make tests disappear too, if you know what i mean. Nobody there is making mega money so i’m sure people can be influenced.

Don’t be surprised to see this UKAD failed test get brushed under the carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            I agree with this, let's just wait for the facts. Hard to do apparently in this day and age but I'm patient. It will all come out soon enough, could of just been recreational drugs for all we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              Clearly! Eddie Hearn is hot on this topic, he would never have allowed this fight to happen and go ahead if Whyte tested for something serious so please stop criticising him and wait until the full facts come out. Probably didn’t even test positive, might have been a false positive that’s why Eddie allowed it to happen.

Comment

I've heard he tested positive for medical marijuana

Comment

according to sources close to the whyte camp, he had a small bite of Furys Wild Boar Burger. nothinng to see here folks.

Comment

They're just tryna keep the whyte man down, he didn't do nothing illegal

Comment

Working...
                    X