Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: GGG reveals NEW training home in Big Bear in exclusive interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: GGG reveals NEW training home in Big Bear in exclusive interview.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Lmao,so hes still training in bigbear without abel🤣🤗

Comment

I had a feeling he would be at Shane Mosley’s place. Canelo also was there before. Or maybe it was jcc

Comment

this dude changed... i guess he cant speak english or wanna try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          His english was shocking anyway " this is boxing", "big drama show", "he's good boy" to any question asked. It's better this way.

Comment

To say he changed is a understatement after Canelo literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz and exposed him he's gone full heel. Refuses to speak English anymore, he's cut Mexican Style out his life no more kissing azzz to gain Mexican fans, fired his Mexican Trainer because he told the truth after the Canelo fight, changed his name, barely does any media engagements unless he absolutely has to I'm surprised he even did this, hell he ain't even shaving no more don't care about that baby face always smiling oh shucks good boy I am Mexican Style image any more.

He's a cold selfish Russian with a 5 o clock shaddow who is phoning it in for the paycheck now belts don't matter, mexican style don't matter, what's left of his fanbase don't matter either lol

I feel bad for any fans that were foolish enough to buy into that hype and now blatanly obvious phony image he and his team created. Say hello this is the real GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              I'm very disappointed. One of the reasons I respected him so much was the hard work he put into his career, moving multiple times, always traveling for promotion.. Changing location and trying to speak English was one of them. His language hasn't improved since 2013. It's sad.

Comment

Steve Rolls might be hungry, but at 35, I wouldn't call him young.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  Steve Rolls might be hungry, but at 35, I wouldn't call him young.
                  That was the funniest part when the chick interviewing him obviously has no clue who Rolls is and is just repeating a non sense line that GGG said about how Rolls is young and hungry. Bytch the man is almost as old as GGG and he's been fighting for a decade and has just 1 ten round fight on his record. He isn't young he's a 35 year old prospect who isn't even top 100 ranked at middleweight. Even the media has no clue who this guy is lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    To say he changed is a understatement after Canelo literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz and exposed him he's gone full heel. Refuses to speak English anymore, he's cut Mexican Style out his life no more kissing azzz to gain Mexican fans, fired his Mexican Trainer because he told the truth after the Canelo fight, changed his name, barely does any media engagements unless he absolutely has to I'm surprised he even did this, hell he ain't even shaving no more don't care about that baby face always smiling oh shucks good boy I am Mexican Style image any more.

He's a cold selfish Russian with a 5 o clock shaddow who is phoning it in for the paycheck now belts don't matter, mexican style don't matter, what's left of his fanbase don't matter either lol

I feel bad for any fans that were foolish enough to buy into that hype and now blatanly obvious phony image he and his team created. Say hello this is the real GGG.
                    Hey I like the real Golovkin. Hello GGG nice to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                    X