Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd agree 135 looks his ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      135 looks like his limit and he looks undersized here too.

For all those asking him to go higher look at him at the weigh ins. He makes it easy and his stomach is popping out. While others it looks sucked in.

If 135 already shows this much a physical difference than 140 will look way worse.

loma at 135 is like floyd at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Man why they are posing in their underwear?
        Is that so strange at a weigh in?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Is that so strange at a weigh in?

Yes, they typically put their clothes back on after stepping off the scales. At least their pants lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            135 looks like his limit and he looks undersized here too.

For all those asking him to go higher look at him at the weigh ins. He makes it easy and his stomach is popping out. While others it looks sucked in.

If 135 already shows this much a physical difference than 140 will look way worse.

I agree. He is really a featherweight. It's unreasonable for anyone to ask him to fight at 140. If he was successful at 140 then they would want him to fight welterweights and keep moving up until he got beat. A boxer should always compete at his best most effective weight and dominate that weight class and be great there. That's what weight classes are for. To dare to be great and fight way above your natural weight is for foolish boxers who are asking to get beat by much bigger men. Loma is not foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Loma with the HGH gut.
              Yet no suspicion of Joshua? I thought you said WBA testing was fool proof?

Comment

Working...
              X