No announcement yet.

Breaking: Inspector General Horowitz releases McCabe IG Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Imagine if I had been running around the past couple of months yelling McCabe is innocent because the investigation has been going on for months and there is no evidence he lied. I'd look pretty stupid right now huh? Notice they waited until the investigation was complete before they released the evidence. Did you take note of how things work?
    Nice try, but we long ago knew McCabe had lied. We didn't need the report released today to tell us that.

Remember, he was fired for “unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.37f5406ac514

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Nice try, but we long ago knew McCabe had lied. We didn't need the report released today to tell us that.

Remember, he was fired for “unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.37f5406ac514
      That was when he was fired and parts were leaked. I'm talking about during the investigation. The investigation has been complete since Jan. They just decided to release it today. So imagine me running around saying McCabe is innocent because there is no evidence while the investigation is still ongoing. I'd look pretty stupid right now huh? You release the evidence once the investigation is complete. While the Mueller investigation is still ongoing there will be no evidence released. That's how things work

Comment

That was when he was fired and parts were leaked. I'm talking about during the investigation. The investigation has been complete since Jan. They just decided to release it today. So imagine me running around saying McCabe is innocent because there is no evidence while the investigation is still ongoing. I'd look pretty stupid right now huh? You release the evidence once the investigation is complete. While the Mueller investigation is still ongoing there will be no evidence released. That's how things work
        You can run up all the Gotcha! points you want, but in the end we'll see it all play out.

And y'all still have ZERO evidence to cite, despite all of Mueller's digging, and those secret FISA warrants.

Comment

But McCabe is Comey doe

And 850,000 copies pre-printed doesn't sound like it's hurting to me.
          Not all publicity is good publicity, Micheal Wolff sold similar numbers, but his credibility was wrecked on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Not all publicity is good publicity, Micheal Wolff sold similar numbers, but his credibility was wrecked on TV.
            This IG reports makes him look pretty credible tho. And Wolffe is a gossip columnist. Can't compare him too the former head of the FBI. That's a dumb comparison.

Comment

This IG reports makes him look pretty credible tho. And Wolffe is a gossip columnist. Can't compare him too the former head of the FBI. That's a dumb comparison.
              Why not? This isn't about telling the truth, this is about getting paid, that's exactly why the comparison is spot on, both books are mud slingers, damn near no substance. He already told us under oath that he can't talk about most of the stuff that goes on in the bureau, did you think this book was gonna be a tell all?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Why not? This isn't about telling the truth, this is about getting paid, that's exactly why the comparison is spot on, both books are mud slingers, damn near no substance. He already told us under oath that he can't talk about most of the stuff that goes on in the bureau, did you think this book was gonna be a tell all?
                What's false in Comey's book?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Read my last post.

It states my stance quite clearly.
                  Imagine if I had been running around the past couple of months yelling McCabe is innocent because the investigation has been going on for months and there is no evidence he lied. I'd look pretty stupid right now huh? Notice they waited until the investigation was complete before they released the evidence. Did you take note of how things work?
                  Motor, 1bad doesn't have that level of understanding.

1bad, this is the fourth day in a row. When you gonna get it?

Comment

And if i recall correctly, we had D superfans saying that guy was telling the truth and what he said was to be taken as fact.

That was the case, wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X