Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEED......you in or out.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does it make u coom harder? like i tried a space cake in amsterdamn and i felt nothing, like my 230lb mass diluted the **** out of the gross tasting cakes and bars

Comment

• should of had more cakes

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
        Then why do it? don't fall to the peer pressure bruh.......
        I’m not falling into peer pressure what gave you that idea? No one is making me do it I’m choosing to do it myself.

I think that there might be some potential health benefits to me making a weed regime and I want to do a trial and error type of thing.

To be honest the biggest thing stopping me from doing it in the first place was the legality of it. I never wanted my clean record to be tainted.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I’m not falling into peer pressure what gave you that idea? No one is making me do it I’m choosing to do it myself.

I think that there might be some potential health benefits to me making a weed regime and I want to do a trial and error type of thing.

To be honest the biggest thing stopping me from doing it in the first place was the legality of it. I never wanted my clean record to be tainted.

xDDDDDDD .

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            does it make u coom harder? like i tried a space cake in amsterdamn and i felt nothing, like my 230lb mass diluted the **** out of the gross tasting cakes and bars

Weed makes me horny af, I do very extreme stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
              Weed makes me horny af, I do very extreme stuff!
              With men or women??

Comment

• Im back to the herbs now. Vaping only on the go and outdoors.

Vapes have been costing me more actually so i said fuk that sht and ordered a German made Roor bong. Top glass blowers in the world.

I got this strain called the Mack today and it’s supposed to be fire. Im getting lit tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Im back to the herbs now. Vaping only on the go and outdoors.

Vapes have been costing me more actually so i said fuk that sht and ordered a German made Roor bong. Top glass blowers in the world.

I got this strain called the Mack today and it’s supposed to be fire. Im getting lit tonight

You can vape weed out of a bong though!

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
                    With men or women??

Only women......sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                      You can vape weed out of a bong though!
                      True but Bongs are not mobile. I need vape when im out cuz it’s discreet and convenient. I dont like smelling like weed during business hours.

I just ordered a 35mm/18.8 joint/7mm width bong sexy as fuk. Im leaving the bong at home strictly.

Comment

Working...
                      X