No announcement yet.

With Charlo's Performance...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Charlo's Performance...

if Canelo picks him for a payday, Do you guys consider that a cherry pick from Canelo (based on last night's performance)?

Or is it still good step up match for Canelo in giving a "well deserved" pay day to Charlo?

Thoughts?

Charlo destroys Canelo. Way too big, and strong. Canelo will not fight Charlos. Bet the house on that. Actually Canelo won't even fight Korborov

Comment

Charlo destroys canelo????? Really?? Cmon now, after last night i think canelo will KO charlo for sure

Comment

Canelo is prolly happy he can go for charlo next and hope jacobs fades a tad more like he did with GGG. I think charlo is a cherry pick and canelo should fight GGG jacobs or Korobov now

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
          if Canelo picks him for a payday, Do you guys consider that a cherry pick from Canelo (based on last night's performance)?

Or is it still good step up match for Canelo in giving a "well deserved" pay day to Charlo?

Thoughts?
          Would be a good fight, but prefer Nelo v BJS

Comment

i was never joking when i was saying charlo was a stay busy/tune up style fight for golovkin and canelo. Hes a routine nights work for an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
              Charlo destroys Canelo. Way too big, and strong. Canelo will not fight Charlos. Bet the house on that. Actually Canelo won't even fight Korborov
              Yeah baby, lions den in the house!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Would be a good fight, but prefer Nelo v BJS
                While it might be interesting, it’ll be a terrible fight. And doubt BJS would even be considered after what just recently happened happened

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                  Lol based on what ? Him needing favourable scorecards to beat a washed up Trout and Korobov ?

Comment

It's a cherry pick. I am a big Canelo fan. Fielding was sort of a cherry pick but I didn't count it because it was an extra fight besides his normal May and September fights. He should fight GGG, Jacobs or Callum Smith this May. If he fights Jermall in May it would be two easy fights in a row and I would be disappointed in Canelo. He should fight top guys most fights with only an occasional easy fight because he is the highest paid boxer in the world and a respected champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X