No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    There were a few times, but when he fought Willie Monroe Jr, here was their reasoning

“Willie Monroe made the most sense. He fought on ESPN four times within the last 12 months. He won the Boxcino tournament. And he’s from here, from upstate New York. He’s known within the United States,” said Golovkin’s promoter, Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, in an interview in Manhattan on April 25.

“Gennady wants to test himself. He hasn’t fought a southpaw since his HBO debut against [Grzegorz] Proksa. Willie has a very unconventional style. When I called Artie Pelullo, his promoter, he was surprised that I would call him and ask for the southpaw specifically. That’s what Gennady wanted. Abel is on board. He wants to perfect his style against any different style.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-monroe--90301

This is such a joke since Erislandy Lara is much more known than Willie Monroe Jr, a southpaw and willing to move up to 160 to fight him. Lara had no fight scheduled at the time either.
    What's funnier is that Artie Pelullo, at the BJS Monroe pressers, said GGG was fined because he didn't go to the post fight industry party. Loeffler told Artie that GGG's face was all banged up! he said GGG and his brother went back to Kazakhstani Airways all the way in the back of the plane because First Class passengers wanted autographs and signatures. Kazakhstani Airways also fined him for that.

Comment

• Now that’s the Golovkin we all know. Always going for the toughest challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Originally Posted by j.razor
        No, not at all. It was to EXPOSE the LIES being pumped through the media & it has been going on from the time boxing started 100 plus years ago. Before no one had a voice so people believed the media but now we have social media to get to the bottom of things & inform the people.

Oscar offered the fight to Pvssy G in 2016 for 10million, remember the time Pvssy G ducked Nelo....LMMFAO!

https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...nap-story.html

So stop lying.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-2AKaJMqYI
        Again skewed facts
        Name one elite fighter that has accepted a flat fee? One!!!
        So I’ll use your logic
        GGG offered canelo a fight at 160 conelo ducked cause he wanted 155
        Ohhhhhjjj conelo the pssy ducked GGG ohhhhhj quack quack and

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

This is who GGG is trying to fight lol
          Hey, he beat Shane Mosely Jr man

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            You really don't need to defend it anymore. GGG's climax was the Canelo fights. People saw it differently. Let him fight whoever he wants.

It's his retirement tour. As RedFoxx said, I also don't expect anything from the Pacman and GGG. That boat has sailed. Just watch or don't.
            I am stating a fact.
            This fight you insist is going to happen hasn't been announced. It's speciation at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Hey, he beat Shane Mosely Jr man
              GGG beating this man is like beating a Prime Mosley. War Gilovkon!

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                GGG beating this man is like beating a Prime Mosley. War Gilovkon!
                Exactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  There were a few times, but when he fought Willie Monroe Jr, here was their reasoning

“Willie Monroe made the most sense. He fought on ESPN four times within the last 12 months. He won the Boxcino tournament. And he’s from here, from upstate New York. He’s known within the United States,” said Golovkin’s promoter, Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, in an interview in Manhattan on April 25.

“Gennady wants to test himself. He hasn’t fought a southpaw since his HBO debut against [Grzegorz] Proksa. Willie has a very unconventional style. When I called Artie Pelullo, his promoter, he was surprised that I would call him and ask for the southpaw specifically. That’s what Gennady wanted. Abel is on board. He wants to perfect his style against any different style.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-monroe--90301

This is such a joke since Erislandy Lara is much more known than Willie Monroe Jr, a southpaw and willing to move up to 160 to fight him. Lara had no fight scheduled at the time either.

they flatly stated that they selected Monroe over Lara because Monroe was a bigger draw

at that point, nobody had heard of Monroe

clearly Lara was a better opponent and more well-known than Monroe

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    He conveniently leaves out the truth regarding the dirty ginger ducking GGG for two years. He loses all credibility by doing that. I keep it real. GGG DUCKED ward because he would have gotten outboxed. I admit that. He took a super soft touch in vanes to assure a rematch with canelo I admit that. But these idiots can’t see what conelo did for years fighting at his bs made up weight and ducking real challenges. Cotto ducked GGG too and he was the lineal MW champ but none of these haters acknowledge facts! They only skew some facts to suit their own agendas of hating on GGG.
                    Yay it took conelo 2 chances to beat an old man and he didn’t even do it convincingly. Had he had real balls he would have fought him in 2015 not the end of 2017

you conveniently left out the fact that Golovkin specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154

you conveniently left out the fact that Bullshltkin was happy to fight no-hopers like Rosado at catchweight, but not superstars like Cotto and Canelo

you conveniently left out the fact that a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Bullshltkin publicly stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

no point in blaming Canelo, for a decision that was made by Bullshltkin

that fanboy rubbish has been well-and-truly exposed chuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      He conveniently leaves out the truth regarding the dirty ginger ducking GGG for two years. He loses all credibility by doing that. I keep it real. GGG DUCKED ward because he would have gotten outboxed. I admit that. He took a super soft touch in vanes to assure a rematch with canelo I admit that. But these idiots can’t see what conelo did for years fighting at his bs made up weight and ducking real challenges. Cotto ducked GGG too and he was the lineal MW champ but none of these haters acknowledge facts! They only skew some facts to suit their own agendas of hating on GGG.
                      Yay it took conelo 2 chances to beat an old man and he didn’t even do it convincingly. Had he had real balls he would have fought him in 2015 not the end of 2017
                      My own personal view is Ward can't outbox Gennady but he's a naturally bigger guy that's allowed to get away with illegal tactics. I agree he would most likely lose against Ward. As far as the second Canelo fight goes I had Golovkin winning a close fight. The first was a clear win for Gennady..

Comment

Working...
                      X