No announcement yet.

which gym membership do you recommend??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    You strike me as a guy who goes to planet fitness.
    yeh bro nice comeback.

planet fitness and LA fitness, i actually prefer planet fitness. im not gonna give you the reason why, but theres def no 90lb dumbells for you there.

i go to planet mondays for sure to avoid the fckery on peak days. i alternate between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      yeh bro nice comeback.

planet fitness and LA fitness, i actually prefer planet fitness. im not gonna give you the reason why, but theres def no 90lb dumbells for you there.

i go to planet mondays for sure to avoid the fckery on peak days. i alternate between the two.
      Planet Fitness is only $10, its definitely a value, but the fact that they don't have a bench or weights that go up to 90lb puts a damper on it for me. If you wan't to lose weight however, I'm not going to knock you, it does have the highest amount of hot girls in it out of any other gym.

Comment

Planet Fitness is only $10, its definitely a value, but the fact that they don't have a bench or weights that go up to 90lb puts a damper on it for me. If you wan't to lose weight however, I'm not going to knock you, it does have the highest amount of hot girls in it out of any other gym.
        facts right here.

Comment

i got approached by this dude yesterday at planet fitness and he told me to stop saying hi to his girl. if i dont, hes gonna report me to management. i told him youre a little btch. also asked him if he has a crush on me bc everytime i look around i see him looking at me. dudes fn shook. do i stop talking to his girl? absolutely not. im gonna let her know her dudes a beta whos gonna tattle on me to the HS kid working the front lol

Comment

A gym that doesn't have a bench?

Comment

4 dumbbells,

2x 25lb
              2x30lb

all you need

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                4 dumbbells,

2x 25lb
                2x30lb

all you need
                bingo!

all that macho sht is laughable. acquiring muscle definition is all about the reps and squeeze. not how strong you look or how loud you grunt.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  4 dumbbells,

2x 25lb
                  2x30lb

all you need
                  Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  bingo!

all that macho sht is laughable. acquiring muscle definition is all about the reps and squeeze. not how strong you look or how loud you grunt.
                  Muscle definition is all about bodyfat %. Good luck trying to build more than a pigeon chest and Wilder legs with 30lb dumbbells.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Muscle definition is all about bodyfat %. Good luck trying to build more than a pigeon chest and Wilder legs with 30lb dumbbells.
                    you can build great proportionate legs with just body weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Don't go work out with the women man. Go to a boxing gym.
                      boxing gyms are expensive and almost all I've come across close too early for me. both PF and anytime fitness are 24 hrs open. ima go with PF doe, 20$ a month and u can bring a guest anytime. dirt cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X