Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    He can force Thurman to find his balls as the WBA regular champ so it's a win either way.
    Thurman somewhere being one with the earth and singing kumbaya my Lord. He'll still be a good fighter but I fear that fire has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      100% agree with Manny

Mikey got hit by apparently 300 punches and had slight swelling

A real power punch would make his face look margarito style if he hit that hard
      Yeah if Mikey’s face was more marked then Spence really hits hard. I can understand that logic. What happens though when a fighter puts another fighter to sleep with one mammoth blow but no mark on the sleepers face? Do we say they have knockout power but maybe tender skin

Comment

Said it before, Manny batters Spence, too fast too powerful still at 40 👊

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
          ... no way, kid...

Comment

Originally posted by djbiancafrost View Post
            1000+ punches, 300 + landed and no resistance from a smaller fighter.

Yep. totally understand what Manny is saying.
            Yet he will not fight him and I don’t blame him. Marquez didn’t really have power either yet he put him to sleep in Pacquiao prime.

Pacquiao is a legend he has no business talking himself up because he will not take the challenge and Spence should start looking over at the other side of the street now and leave older fighters alone.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              Thurman somewhere being one with the earth and singing kumbaya my Lord. He'll still be a good fighter but I fear that fire has gone.
              It vanished. His wife must have sunshine in her pants because fighting seems to be the last thing he wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                You can say it 100 times that could never happen. Too powerful where? He recently just finished a 9 year run where he had not knocked out anyone. He was equally fast during that 9 year spell and was knocked out cold in that run who was not as powerful as him or as fast as him.......I’m just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  It vanished. His wife must have sunshine in her pants because fighting seems to be the last thing he wants to do.
                  ... Thurman as a weak hipster?...

Comment

Hahaha shots fired. Combinations offsets spence strengths. When someone is landing 3,4,5 combinations Spence thinks twice about going to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      And that's with a guy (Mikey) who only did crunches only when he fought Spence. That tells me how over rated Spence punches are. Mikey's midsection is very soft and Spence can't even drop him.
                      How many fighters have Pacquiao stopped in the last 9 years? Pacquiao is better than Mikey but defensively because he depends on his speed he is more reckless and less disciplined defensively than Mikey. If they fight I am expecting the biggest and baddest commercial companies to bid strongly to have their company name on his arse. It will be money well spent

https://goo.gl/images/zLiavF

Comment

Working...
                      X