Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG most overated fighter of this Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason people make so many threads about GGG like that just shows his pure dominance and your awe and jealousy. You people would love to have an American GGG. If his name was Gerald Smith and had black skin you would be sucking his balls and tell everyone he is the greatest fighter that ever lived.

All you got is a cheap budget wanna be versions of GGG like Spence who is a weightbully and who is running from the top fighter in his own division, Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Dance84 View Post
      Most overated fighter of this era . Fought bums all the way . Was trying to fight the smaller weaker cotto a ,he was willing to fight against Chavez and froch at 168 but wanted a catchwreight of 164 against ward . Ward didn't wait around for GGG he moved up to 175 for a fight against Kovalev ward took risks . GGG called out Canelo and waits for Canelo,Canelo is the one who steps to middleweight once again another fighter who actually takes risks . As soon as the middleweight division is filled with good fighters GGG's only focus is Canelo and always has been. He gives up his belt ibf to avoid his dangerous mandatory in derevyanchenko to fight Canelo he goes ask for "Mexican style " and gets backed up by the smaller man dosent do mexican style . He comes back signs with dazn says he wants to fight the best the best and says he would still fight Canelo if Canelo loses the Jacobs once again still after Canelo he is obsessed with Canelo his entire career revolves around him . In his next few fights he is just gonna bum bash his next 4 four fights . He is rates #2 best middleweight by espn he is the most overated fighter of this generation. Never moved up will always obsess with Canelo . Even in his grave he will be obsessed with Canelo. Best record( one controversial draw one controversial loss both against canelo another controversial win against Danny Jacobs (refuses to rematch) best name and officall win David Lemieux or Kell Brook . So get mad if you want or don't . He never took risks was never about it .(154-168) never happened ducked Lara ,Andrade ,Ward,Charlo ,Derevy Derevyancheno, most overated boxer of this generation. Was never about 154-168 was never about that Mexican style either
      What a stupid post

Comment

What does that make Canelo?
        GGG was overrated p4p but at he still one of the best fighters in recent memory. Foh

Comment

Nah, no credible boxing fan thinks GGG was all that great, so he's not overrated. He's appropriately seen as a top 10 Middleweight of the last 15 years. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Dance84 View Post
            Most overated fighter of this era . Fought bums all the way . Was trying to fight the smaller weaker cotto a ,he was willing to fight against Chavez and froch at 168 but wanted a catchwreight of 164 against ward . Ward didn't wait around for GGG he moved up to 175 for a fight against Kovalev ward took risks . GGG called out Canelo and waits for Canelo,Canelo is the one who steps to middleweight once again another fighter who actually takes risks . As soon as the middleweight division is filled with good fighters GGG's only focus is Canelo and always has been. He gives up his belt ibf to avoid his dangerous mandatory in derevyanchenko to fight Canelo he goes ask for "Mexican style " and gets backed up by the smaller man dosent do mexican style . He comes back signs with dazn says he wants to fight the best the best and says he would still fight Canelo if Canelo loses the Jacobs once again still after Canelo he is obsessed with Canelo his entire career revolves around him . In his next few fights he is just gonna bum bash his next 4 four fights . He is rates #2 best middleweight by espn he is the most overated fighter of this generation. Never moved up will always obsess with Canelo . Even in his grave he will be obsessed with Canelo. Best record( one controversial draw one controversial loss both against canelo another controversial win against Danny Jacobs (refuses to rematch) best name and officall win David Lemieux or Kell Brook . So get mad if you want or don't . He never took risks was never about it .(154-168) never happened ducked Lara ,Andrade ,Ward,Charlo ,Derevy Derevyancheno, most overated boxer of this generation. Was never about 154-168 was never about that Mexican style either
            Overated by some, underated by others, although your post actually doesn't really touch on his H2H ability, but focuses his resume and career choices, which ain't really about whether he was overated or not and can be argued from a lot of angles. It's my personal belief we never saw the best of Golovkin and certainly his resume falls well short of what I believe he could have achieved in ideal circumstances, but whether you attribute that more to bad luck or bad decision making (or indeed a combination of the two) is really down to interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              Dude how about quit making bashing threads and talk about up coming fights or something. I am not a GGG fan either, but there sure are alot of guys on here making threads about Wilder, Joshua, Fury, Canelo, Charlo the big one, GGG, Mayweather, Pacquaio etc. Judging them etc. You all l do realize all these guys could kick any of our ***es, dont you all. ?
              Pvssy G he is I tell you....LMMFAO!

Comment

If GGG is so overrated, Canelo's win is worthless then.
                These Canelo nuthuggers can't do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  The reason people make so many threads about GGG like that just shows his pure dominance and your awe and jealousy. You people would love to have an American GGG. If his name was Gerald Smith and had black skin you would be sucking his balls and tell everyone he is the greatest fighter that ever lived.

All you got is a cheap budget wanna be versions of GGG like Spence who is a weightbully and who is running from the top fighter in his own division, Crawford.
                  Who the hell knows why the OP and a handful of others seem to hate GGG. Maybe he wouldn't give them an autograph or something.

Personally, I have great respect for the guy. He's respectful, conducts his business professionally, comes to fight and is always in shape. If more boxers worldwide were like that the sport would be far better off. Is he overrated? Depends on who is doing the rating I guess but I tend to laugh at those who claim that he somehow ducked a guy in another weight class anyway. If that's even part of their reasoning then I just chalk their entire position up to immature hateraide and it deserves the Billy Madison treatment.

Comment

GGG is no bum, but he is also no ATG either..He is a solid fighter who was one of the top fighters in his division in his generation

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
                      Who the hell knows why the OP and a handful of others seem to hate GGG. Maybe he wouldn't give them an autograph or something.

Personally, I have great respect for the guy. He's respectful, conducts his business professionally, comes to fight and is always in shape. If more boxers worldwide were like that the sport would be far better off. Is he overrated? Depends on who is doing the rating I guess but I tend to laugh at those who claim that he somehow ducked a guy in another weight class anyway. If that's even part of their reasoning then I just chalk their entire position up to immature hateraide and it deserves the Billy Madison treatment.
                      So what if he's respectful and a gentleman it's not a moral contest. Mayweather had a ****ty attitude and he came out successful I'm talking about what's been done inside the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X