No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
    Win win win....gotta win win win............
    Well **** me...................................

Comment

• You guys have the Clippers to tonight.

Will LeToxic activate playoff mode?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        You guys have the Clippers to tonight.

Will LeToxic activate playoff mode?
        It's literately live or die tonight.............

Comment

• Lakers climbing up that draft board

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Lakers climbing up that draft board
            Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
              I hope they get it.

but I think they're just trying to increase the value of their draft pick so they can trade it for Anthony Davis.

Lakers might be dumb enough to keep the pick though. The draft this year is **** other than the top 2 picks.

Comment

I hope they get it.

but I think they're just trying to increase the value of their draft pick so they can trade it for Anthony Davis.

Lakers might be dumb enough to keep the pick though. The draft this year is **** other than the top 2 picks.
                yeah I was just fwakne wicha... no way they get Zion but still the more they lose from now on the better IMO

Comment

yeah I was just fwakne wicha... no way they get Zion but still the more they lose from now on the better IMO
                  well actually all teams that miss the playoffs are in the lottery for #1 pick. So there is a chance. But yeah it's a very small chance unless you're in the top 5.

Comment

well actually all teams that miss the playoffs are in the lottery for #1 pick. So there is a chance. But yeah it's a very small chance unless you're in the top 5.
                    That's what I mean Lakers not winning the lotto they prob gonna have like 5 balls in there.. hhahha

Comment

• Lakers now in the top 10.

all a part of the plan

Comment

Working...
                      X