No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko is a huge hypejob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by headass View Post
    Again, noone thought Rigo would "smoke" anything but a fat Cuban cigar on his oversized lips after suffering a beatdown. I'm not jealous of anyone lol he's a goddamn midget. Keep sucking on that lomo rolo polo my friends
    Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
    crazy talk , lomo is my p4p no1 with crawford close watched boxing for 40 years and lomo is out of this world skill wise never seen anyone move and throw from angles he does and his amateur pedigree and record is astounding.
    A crazy idiot who has Loma at #1 and then Crawford at #2. Two of the biggest hyped up done-nothings in the sport. Youve seen boxing since the 80s and you believe youve seen everything. A truly experienced fan of boxing would know an extensive amateur career doesnt mean anything

Comment

Hypejob? LMAO....what, 3 division champ in 12 fights, 3 time olympic gold champion too? He might be one of the best boxers of all-time.....what kinda schit you smoking brah?

eco1 eco1 Ogecca MaMa Ogecca MaMa like this.

Comment

Orlando Salido > Vasily Lomachenko

Let that sink in.

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Hypejob? LMAO....what, 3 division champ in 12 fights, 3 time olympic gold champion too? He might be one of the best boxers of all-time.....what kinda schit you smoking brah
          Exactly WHO has he beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Ahhhhh so loma beats his asss into submission and now all of the sudden hes "ancient" there was no ancient talk before the fight the only talk I heard was how loma was going to get taken to cuban boxing school.

396-1 2X Olympic GOLD medalist. Just based off these credentials alone he could never be considered a "hypejob" .
            Let me start by saying I do not agree at all with the op.

In regards to the rigo fight I have to disagree. There were a large section of fans myself included who said the rigo fight was a forgone conclusion due to the weight advantage. The Russell jnr, Walters and Linares wins are a lot better imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              He absolutely was. Loma stopped that hype train in it's tracks!! I don't think loma lost a round.

Gary was top 10 pfp when loma took his sole.

You ok?
              Lol no he was not top 10 p4p. He flew under the radar so much and was so inactive he won prospect of the year twice in a row. He was and is a great talent but his inactivity cost him heavily.

Comment

Originally posted by headass View Post
                Its time to speak up about the dirty nonsense we have come to accept about this overhyped circus dancer. Vasyl Lomachenko is a charlatan parlor magician who has been feeding off bums and has the body of a girl. :
                Hahahaha that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                  Gary Russell Jr was never the next best thing and lomo didn’t stop him either
                  Didnt he win prospect of the year? A lot of people picked him to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                    Exactly WHO has he beaten?
                    Rigondeaux, walters, russell jr, linares. All in form or unbeaten before he fought them. All conclusive wins. Who has better wins than them?

Comment

He needs to fight quality opposition like tank davis is

Comment

Working...
                      X