No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: McGirt Has Made Me Focus on Boxing, Not Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    2 years ago sure , now that Kovalev's chin has been cracked i dunno its a toss up. Considering they have a history that goes back to the Ammy's and he has worn down Kov on several occasions.
    GGG, at his best, couldn't dispose of fragile chinned Jacobs. Many argue he lost that fight. Now, he's even in a worse form, after the Canelo 2 beating.

So, yeah, I still got Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
      GGG, at his best, couldn't dispose of fragile chinned Jacobs. Many argue he lost that fight. Now, he's even in a worse form, after the Canelo 2 beating.

Nonsense, Kov got that chin unlocked now. Sorry bro

Comment

It may very well be that Kovalev wins a ho-hum twelve rounds decision. Safety first, with McGirt in the corner...

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
          I guy in Boxing News 24 said this: "This is the best Kovalev I've seen in years, since before the Ward robberies...".

I am sorry, but this is wet dream. Alvarez is going to win again. Kovalev is finish.
          "Ward robberies". That guy is still sore after Ward punished his hero.
          Yeah, sure buddy. Keep crying.

Anyway, I'm with you on Alvarez winning again. Especially if Kovalev decides to box with Alvarez. Kovalev can box but Alvarez just does it better. I like and respect McGirt but I don't believe he is going to change anything to Kov's game at this stage.
          Last edited by Main Source; 02-02-2019, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            "Ward robberies". That guy is still sore after Ward punished his hero.
            Yeah, sure buddy. Keep crying.

Anyway, I'm with you on Alvarez winning again. Especially if Kovalev decides to box with Alvarez. Kovalev can box but Alvarez just does it better. I like and respect McGirt but I don't believe he is going to change anything to Kov's game at this stage.
            That guy nickname in that site is "GGG". Imagine of annoying he is when he defend his heroes.

I feel Alvarez is going to be more prepare for whatever Kovalev come. I have the feel we are going to see a improve Alvarez.

Comment

Canelo 2 beating? The won where he outlanded canelo and press row scored it for ggg?

Comment

I thought he said he over trained for Ward also.

It's funny how he only over trains when he loses.

Do y'all remember when Buddy McGirt was teaching Gatti more boxing before he faced Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Canelo 2 beating? The won where he outlanded canelo and press row scored it for ggg?
                  The press DKSAB if they scored it for GGG. It wasn't that close at all.

Comment

DaFan? Typical fanboy name here. Another Ward Acolyte and deluded African American fanboy with zero boxing knowledge.

Canelo was gifted a decision over GGG exactly why Ward was gifted a decision over Kovalev and allowed to get away with illegal low blows, and excessive holding, it’s called protecting the establishment fighter so the fanboys like you who back fighters for their ethnicity can watch the sport. It’s pathetic the LDBC and these online propaganda artists like:

Goodfella
                    Ego
                    Donte
                    Fred barbershop

Are allowed to push their propaganda online where gullible useful idiots like many on here eat up cause it fits their agenda.

Facts:

GGG & Kovalev were clear winners of those fights and press row and other experts agreed.

Boxing is rigged when it comes to potential big money house fighters in the USA PPV circuit they trying to protect.

Comment

Jacob's has a good chin. No facts dictate otherwise. GGG wasn't at his best. Almost no professional athlete is at his best at 35. Laws of nature. And he still beat Jacobs and Canelo. That should tell you how GGG was when he was 32.

Comment

Working...
                      X