Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    23 points right ?

Back to back wins over 2 tough teams, dropping 140+

Golden State is clearly on another level.
    Crazy shotmaking, I took 5/1 on them at 16 pts down, with 6 minutes left in the 3rd, they were up 1 by the end of the quarter😂😂

Arguably the greatest team ever assembled, certainly the best offensive side I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Golden State
      I like GS but McGee leaving for the lakers made the warriors work a lot harder. Rebounds, paint defense etc.

Cousin's return could help but he needs to fit. We will see.

Comment

• in case you guys don't know, Harden is having an all-time great season. If you get a chance to watch him this year you should take it.

You are witnessing history and a level of offensive brilliance that has never been seen before in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I can't wait for Coursin's to return and screw that whole team up. It will be beautiful to watch their collapse.

Comment

• Goes without saying but Curry’s shooting is out of this world

That 3rd quarter was like XBox

Comment

• LeBron James Jr is taking his game into a higher level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75VsXMjhXMA

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I like GS but McGee leaving for the lakers made the warriors work a lot harder. Rebounds, paint defense etc.

I ****ing miss Mcgee.

Let's hope Boogie is fully healed!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  in case you guys don't know, Harden is having an all-time great season. If you get a chance to watch him this year you should take it.

You are witnessing history and a level of offensive brilliance that has never been seen before in the NBA.
                  He’s having an incredible scoring season but don’t act like we ain’t seen this level before.

Jordan consistently averaged 35+ for over 160 regular season games between 1986-88 and he won DPOTY in ‘88.🐐

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    He’s having an incredible scoring season but don’t act like we ain’t seen this level before.

Jordan consistently averaged 35+ for over 160 regular season games between 1986-88 and he won DPOTY in ‘88.🐐
                    I'm not talking about scoring average I'm just talking about pure offensive brilliance. You need to watch Rockets game to see what he's doing.

And if you want to talk about scoring averages, yes Jordan averaged 35+ points but he did it taking more shots than Harden is doing. So Harden is averaging the same amount of points on less shots.

But I'm not talking about paper stats otherwise I would mention Wilt, Oscar and Westbrook's overrated triple double season. Even Kobe had a 35 pt season.

I think Harden's offense game is more impressive then all of theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      I'm not talking about scoring average I'm just talking about pure offensive brilliance. You need to watch Rockets game to see what he's doing.

And if you want to talk about scoring averages, yes Jordan averaged 35+ points but he did it taking more shots than Harden is doing. So Harden is averaging the same amount of points on less shots.

But I'm not talking about paper stats otherwise I would mention Wilt, Oscar and Westbrook's overrated triple double season. Even Kobe had a 35 pt season.

I think Harden's offense game is more impressive then all of theirs.
                      More impressive than MJ’s? That’s absurd.

Wilt and the Big O are from an era too long ago and too different to compare. It’s far more impressive than Westbrook’s stat hunting season. (Harden should’ve got MVP that year) I’m not sure whether he’s more offensively talented than Kobe, I can buy Harden is more efficient though.

His offensive game is not better than MJ’s though. In 87/88 MJ took 24.4 shots per game, Harden is taking 23.4, the “more shots” argument is pretty much invalid. And the level of defence was far tougher back then as well.

Harden is a phenomenal offensive player having a phenomenal season but his offensive game doesn’t surpass MJ’s.

Comment

Working...
                      X