No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
    Nah bruh... keep Kuz ship out Lonzo and if need be Ingram.....
    It's easy to say that but no one wants Zo and Ingram. Lakers could literally offer them up for nothing and no team would bite.

I'm only saying trade Kuzma because he's the most valuable trade asset they have and they can get more value out of him then his actual worth. Especially after his 40pt game.

They have Beasley who imo is much better defender and offensive player than Kuz. If they can keep him for at least 4 more years it would be better for Lakers to just trade Kuz and get someone like AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      It's easy to say that but no one wants Zo and Ingram. Lakers could literally offer them up for nothing and no team would bite.

I'm only saying trade Kuzma because he's the most valuable trade asset they have and they can get more value out of him then his actual worth. Especially after his 40pt game.

They have Beasley who imo is much better defender and offensive player than Kuz. If they can keep him for at least 4 more years it would be better for Lakers to just trade Kuz and get someone like AD.
      Zo and Ingram still have value...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I hate that I actually have to root for LeBron to come back. I was hoping we'd at least go 500 while he was out.
        That's why he is still the most valuable player in the NBA. He can carry any teams into the playoffs. Lakers are now 4-6 without their best player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
          Zo and Ingram still have value...
          $hip them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

Ingram has talent but might need a change of scenery & definitely needs time as he’s a stick creature

Lonzo isn’t good but someone might take him

Pelicans would be insane to trade AD for them as other teams can offer much more

Kuzma is fool’s gold

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              I don’t believe you.

You’re gonna need Mak to substantiate.
              how are them knicks?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                how are them knicks?
                Allegedly one of 10 most valuable franchises in sports

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  $hip them out.
                  Yeah I say ship them out too...but not for penuts.....

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    how are them knicks?

We’ve found the treasure map and we’re trusting the process.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 01-15-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      We’ve found the treasure map and we’re trusting the process.

Los Nikx me al pelan..............

Comment

Working...
                      X