Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny were to fight and beat Spence would he outrank Floyd P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    When the likes of Broner and Guerrero are in the p4p lists and each weight class has 4 belts you know "Most P4P fighters and world titles" are B.S His resume is one of the most carefully managed creation ever, full of past it fighters whom their best days have have already passed years ago.

His best win is Canelo whom was 23 years old, and had to drain him so hard that he can't stand up at the weigh in and had to go 155 immediately in his next fight.
    Most of Pacquiaos best wins are over fighters coming off losses in their last few fights.He drained massive weight to make the lower weights and cherry picked titles as he moved up.

But any resume can be **** on.

Mayweather #1 of the era. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Sure man. I'm sure your smart enough to know EXACTLY what I meant but I'll go along with you
      Explain please. You just said based on the head to head, floyd is better. So by that logic, those three are better than Jones. Or is it somehow different? In what way?

All fights were when each man was past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Most of Pacquiaos best wins are over fighters coming off losses in their last few fights.He drained massive weight to make the lower weights and cherry picked titles as he moved up.
        If that's how you view it, I disagree, I can cite Barrera and Marquez whom are bonafied Prime ATG's when he fought them whom each where top 3. and top 2. P4P when he fought them and many others but I'm not gonna argue that anymore since this is already argued to death with.

If you think Mayweather is the best of his era, cool, more power to you. I just disagree and many others also disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          --- Manny already outranks TUE 50-0.

Fought, beat, and KOed more Ring ranked P4Pers in the history of boxing with nobody else even close.

Do you even follow boxing?
          Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          lol@ Floyd over Pac. Undefeated fighters are always overrated.
          Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Pac ranks higher pfp already.
          Yup, everything else is icing in the cake. Beating Spence will put him in SUPER LEGEND STATUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
            Explain please. You just said based on the head to head, floyd is better. So by that logic, those three are better than Jones. Or is it somehow different? In what way?

All fights were when each man was past his prime.
            I'll play, then it's on to watch the Cowboys game.

Head to head is indeed a huge criteria. Especially when you talk about the 2 best fighters of their generation. 2 fighters that were still at the top of everyone's p4p list.

As far as Roy goes, he went back down in weight to fight Tarver and won. Lost the next fight and was well past it. But we can go ahead

Roy was nowhere near who he was after the Ruiz fight. Not against any of his fights against Tarver, win or lose. Not against Lebedev, Calzaghe, the 2nd Hopkins fight or even his wins against Trinidad or Bobby Gunn.

As a boxing fan, it should be easy for anyone to distinguish the difference between what I initially said and the examples you gave.

As far as being past prime goes... Floyd has always been older, Floyd defeated a few foes both fought before Manny. Their styles didn't change much from 2010-2015. Outside of TKO6, Manny was still THE MAN behind Floyd at WW. IDC if the judges gave Tim the decision.

Now, you can reply or not. You can try to troll and bring up Roy vs Enzo or Danny Greebn, but as a boxing fan, I think we both know it's easy to distinguish what I'm speaking about.

Thanks. GO COWBOYS!!

Comment

Just stop it. Mayweather is regarded as the best of the era by almost everyone. Only the extremely biased rank Pacquiao higher, like you.
              Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Tell me that when Mayweather finally defeats a prime A level fighter. To which he never did in his entire career.
              Thraxox nails him with a solid uppercut

Comment

Mayweather #1 of the era. Deal with it.
                --- Roy jones consensus fighter of the 90s decade and manny the 00s.

TUE 50-0 was always too light in the loafers to compete against true greats.

Comment

Case closed.

EPIC EXPLANATION BY MAX KELLERMAN ON WHY PACQUIAO IS GREATER THAN MAYWEATHER!!! - EsNews Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    damn Judah and Gureero sure were #10 when Floyd fought them
                    and Floyd fought Cotto too, you forgot that too

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Wtf is this. The 20 year old canelo who's best win was trout, ricky hatton and corrales are being compared to atg caliber fighters?

Your forgetting cotto, and bradley is also better win than hatton, not to mention that pacquiao beat hattons ass too.

Floydboys stay shameless flaunting that shtty jmm win.
                      Floyd fanboys are shameless.. They know Floyd has too many holes and gaps to fill to be called true legend of the game. He's resume is full of asterisks. The sad truth about himself. He chose the path of less resistance for money. He went for money than legacy. Cherry picking the right path to keep his 0. That's not what true greats do. True greats fight what's in front of him.

Here's an example how Floyd duck Margarito before. Looks like girl traumatized by Margarito lol

Greats don't end up like this.. Just can't

Comment

Working...
                      X