No announcement yet.

Al Haymon Controls Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Thurman returning from injury and hasn't fought in a year. This fight is clearly advertised as a tune up. PBC not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes with this match up.
    Understood . But the question was if you Honestly think Thurman / Lopez is a Better fight than Crawford / Collazo ?

Comment

Sad but true.

The wealthy, old, white Jew is still running the show.

Wiley old bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Understood . But the question was if you Honestly think Thurman / Lopez is a Better fight than Crawford / Collazo ?
        Considering the circumstances yeah, one fight makes sense the other doesn't...Collazo doesn't have anything in the tank, I doubt he go 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          My question is why is Bud picking and choosing from the lower tier Haymon stable?
          I honestly don't get how people have this guy ranked #1 p4p when his best win is an undersized Yuriorkis Gamboa at Lightweight four years ago.

Comment

Happenstance! It just so happens that most of the Top Fighters at 147 are with PBC but lets be honest when Crawford moved up Pacquiao was still with Top Rank, he moves up and now Pacquiao is not on PBC Side it has nothing to do with Control IMO it just so happen to play out this way

Yes the big fights with Crawford are over on that side and yeah they will have to play ball for Crawford to get big fights. No problem with Crawford taking the Guaranteed money with Top Rank BUT it could be a deal he regrets 2-3 years from now when he sees other guys making way more because they don't have a promote to limit their earning potential

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              I honestly don't get how people have this guy ranked #1 p4p when his best win is an undersized Yuriorkis Gamboa at Lightweight four years ago.
              Gamboa was not just his best win it was also his best fight! I think Bud simply passes the eye test for many fans, for whatever reason they barely recognize his quality of opposition. I think it could be cause he is Top Rank, that stable always seems to get a pass, if he was PBC fans would do nothing but scrutinize his competition.

Comment

Working...
              X