Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Back in Force, Crushes Alexander Flores in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joseph_parker View Post
    Parker will knock out Joshua next time they fight. Unless the ref saves him again.
    Lols..... JP, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      not sure if I have ever heard anything more ******ed than that reasoning

wow, who made up that one..... ?

I know it wasn't you..... because other excuse-making muppets were running around with that excuse before you started using it

stop repeating dumb shlt you parrot
      Lolx.... I was expecting you to go dig out that your copy and paste stuff as usual post once wilders name/contract is mentioned.
      Lolx.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Go back to your GayJ worshipping bedroom sidknee. Don't need your trolling on here
        Lolx.... Trolling is the reason your Rep power is red.

Go fix that first.

Comment

Interesting. Never seen a fighter fake a knock down and take a knee because they were tired and needed a rest. That it is one of the most cowardly pathetic things I have ever heard of in the boxing ring.

Whyte said he was gonna go toe to toe, not toe to toe until he's tired.
          He won the fight and was the first guy to KD JP.
          What else do you want from that warrior.
          Even wilder stay off his path.

Comment

Interesting. Never seen a fighter fake a knock down and take a knee because they were tired and needed a rest. That it is one of the most cowardly pathetic things I have ever heard of in the boxing ring.

Whyte said he was gonna go toe to toe, not toe to toe until he's tired.
            Even wilder stay off his path with the best money in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Parker win was stress free and easy.
              The game plan went exactly as planned. Why go rubble when you are doing just great.
              If it was so stress free, why was AJ caught biting tape off his gloves to get a rest, why was referee paid by Eddie hearn to stop them fighting on the inside?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Even wilder stay off his path.
                He knocked down with an illegal head butt. Congrats to Dildo Shyte for that.

Comment

Parker looked in decent shape, and did what he was supposed to do. Looked confidence in front of his home crowd but theres not much we can take from that.

Comment

He knocked down with an illegal head butt. Congrats to Dildo Shyte for that.
                    Lolx...... To you it's a head boot, to the ref and judges, it was a KD.

Are you saying I should ignore the experts and accept yours?
                    Huh!!

Comment

Job done. Needed a KO, got it handily.

Parker looked more aggressive than I've seen him in..well..a long time. Good to see him head-hunting again.

Comment

Working...
                      X