No announcement yet.

Brexit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain made the mistake of holding a vote without knowing the cost

May is now in the impossible position of trying to negotiate something where the other party knows that she can’t bluff or stall

Really dumb

Comment

The Irish have the brits by the bollocks, great to see

Comment

Anyway it ends I will be laughing because it will be lose-lose for Britain.

Look how the mighty has fallen.

Yeah. I laugh. I laugh for ancestors who help build that sh**t with their labour that they weren't paid for or even acknowledged for. Let it crumble and burn!

Comment

Read even in a no deal brexit the common travel area is protected anyway man i'll still be gutted though not been able to work and travel free on the bloc ..
          https://www.gov.uk/government/public...no-brexit-deal

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Yeah. I laugh. I laugh for ancestors who help build that sh**t with their labour that they weren't paid for or even acknowledged for. Let it crumble and burn!
            Makes no sense dude

UK was built by itself

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Makes no sense dude

UK was built by itself
              No man. The folks they colonized helped to build them too.

Comment

Britain is one of the biggest economies in the world and will always be superior to your $h1thole country in every way.

Deal or no deal, we'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Some people think enough people have flipped from leave to remain.. I don't think so.. Leavers were never voting leave due to the economy imo..

I mean the whole remain campaign was banging on about how the UK economy would be devastated and ruined from leaving the EU

Didn't work the first time.. why would it now? Because a few polls from the likes of the guardian suggest it?
                  At the end of the day Democracy doesn't work like that anyway.

You vote, you accept the results of the vote and deal with the consequences. Leftists do not seem to understand this.

Comment

No man. The folks they colonized helped to build them too.
                    We were doing pretty fine before we annexed your ****hole mate

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      Britain is one of the biggest economies in the world and will always be superior to your $h1thole country in every way.

Deal or no deal, we'll be fine.
                      Y'all owned this island and left it a sh**thole.

Comment

Working...
                      X