Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly Ill, Withdraws From Avanesyan Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Oh I don't know...

Oh, wait. It was none other than Kell Brook vs Brandon Cook LMFAO! Owned.
    are you trying to suggest that the brook fight, was the only good fight on the whyte vs parker undercard?

if so... you're ****ing loopy. That card is widely regarded as the best value for money ppv of this year out of them all, and it was in no way sold because of brook. he and hearn were royally slagged for cook as an opponent.. noone was buying for that fight you wank pheasant

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      are you trying to suggest that the brook fight, was the only good fight on the whyte vs parker undercard?

if so... you're ****ing loopy. That card is widely regarded as the best value for money ppv of this year out of them all, and it was in no way sold because of brook. he and hearn were royally slagged for cook as an opponent.. noone was buying for that fight you wank pheasant
      You seem quite emotional. That's pretty gay

Relax. Your knee taking quitting bum killer will be on soon against a male stripper. Your kind are into that sort of stuff. You do love bums. Kell Brook and his 37th bum.

Enjoy.

Comment

STFU you snowflake. If you actually think this is for real you're a dumbass. Must be a coincidence that he's pulled out against the first decent boxer he's faced. Hilarious.

Go eat a d ick you ******. Get your kid ass home to mommy. I don't have time for ****** ******s on this forum. Don't respond or quote me please I don't have time for ******ed ****** idiots like yourself. Put me on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Only good fight on the card gone. Sucks, but saves me time for watching it.

At least this wasn't a PPV card?
          No it wasn't. That really would be a piss take by Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Lmao cause rios is such a dangerous opponent these days
            Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            You want Rios to get a beating before getting KO'd? Do you hate Rios or something?

Kelly wouldn't get hit with a single shot. Rios would get brutally outclassed. It would be a painful fight for Rios.

At 147 Rios would take the young pup to deep waters and drown him!

Kelly has the slight advantage at 154 though. Bam Bam's a tub of lard at that weight.

Comment

Oh I don't know...

Oh, wait. It was none other than Kell Brook vs Brandon Cook LMFAO! Owned.
              Brook got injured well before the date. It happens with fighters from all over the world. But you said it was a tactic for Matchroom so they could sell tickets. Well, who was Matchroom trying to sell tickets for on the bill other than Brook?

Owned, only in your deranged mind. Now answer my question, b1tch.

Comment

Kelly, dumbass. They were using Kelly in the only decent fight on this shítty card.

Oh, look. It's even on YouTube for free LMFAO!!
                Josh isn't a big ticket seller though. It's the main event with Brook that the tickets are sold on.

God you're a fool.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sir_Didymus;19337233]He was drained and clearly tried to pull a Kell Brook weight bully move but failed. He would have been KO'ed tonight. Matchroom protecting their bum killers once again.[/QUOTE

What weight bully move did Brook pull?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    At 147 Rios would take the young pup to deep waters and drown him!

Kelly has the slight advantage at 154 though. Bam Bam's a tub of lard at that weight.
                    Rios is shot to pieces. All Kelly has for him is a bad, one sided beating. Don't delude yourself. It's a mismatch at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      lmao sidney with the usual ' leave britney *any uk fighter* ALONE' drivel in every single thread about a UK fighter
                      Lol I’ve had the simpleton blocked for months. It’s much easier

Comment

Working...
                      X