Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao will beat Broner better than Mikey, I see Pacquiao fighting Mikey and Danny

Id like to see him vs Thurman

Comment

i've always said this!! and mofos was tryna say pac is scared of crawford and is ducking him! lmao!!

pac's been in with proven fighters, killers! and he's suppose to be afraid of crawford? lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        What other fighters are on Manny Promotions?
        Jhack "El Capitan" Tepora (22-0-0) has the WBA Interim Featherweight Title (i know it's weird cos Jesus Rojas has the WBA Regular title but lost to overweight Jojo Diaz couple of months ago, but still Rojas gets to keep his title cos Diaz missed weight)

there's a rumor Tepora vs Rojas will be the undercard for Pacquiao vs Broner.

Jerwin Ancajas used to be with MP Promotions but signed last year with Top Rank (ever since signing with Top Rank, Ancajas career turned crap)

There's Mark Barriga (9-0-0). He participated in Olympics. Defeated Paddy Barnes in the amateurs. One of the few Filipino boxers who has a unique style. Combination of Floyd Mayweather and Roy Jones, says he idolizes them. Barriga will be fighting Carlos Licona for the IBF title in a couple of months (perhaps in the undercard of Pacquiao-Broner).

That's pretty much the only fighters I know from Pacquiao's stable.

Comment

this is why pac is different.. he's a fighter at heart.

most of the so called "top" guys aka TBE, these guys are boxers first. meaning they will look for easy fights, easy way to win, etc.

where as for pac, he's a fighter, so win lose or draw, he's going out swinging.

Comment

I hope he fights all of them . Win or lose (as long as PAC is not taking too much punishment) at least we know he'll be making and keeping the FMJ type money he'll generate if he fights all of them and Crawford too. Without tax issues too boot

Comment

"no matter where life takes me, what arena im in, i'll always be a fighter"... - Manny Pac

Comment

Manny going to make some good money. Happy for him.

Comment

If that's the case Manny, then why kick it off with Broner? He's basically a journeyman now. Spence is looking for a fight.

Comment

He is wasting his time with Broner. But atleast that takes care of his IRS debt

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                      If that's the case Manny, then why kick it off with Broner? He's basically a journeyman now. Spence is looking for a fight.

he should be matched up with anyone but Spence. That guy is a large, 154 pounder

Out of all the PBC guys he probably has the best chance to beat Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X