No announcement yet.

Simon Kean vs Dillon Carman, 10/06 in Quebec City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Kean vs Dillon Carman, 10/06 in Quebec City

Still haven't seen anything on NSB about this HUGE HW clash in Canada. "The Grizzly" is a big time HW prospect coming off his biggest win at 15-0 taking on the former Canadian champ 13-3, Dillon "Big Country" Carman. This is going to be a FUN slugfest while it lasts. In case you didn't see what Kean did to "The Boogeyman" in his last fight, or simply forgot, here you go.

mlac _Rexy_ joe strong

Comment

loved seeing him KO Braidwood. I'd love to see him take the next step and see what he can do against the top 15

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Braidwood is a tough SOB but he was in way over his head against Kean. I'm hoping Kean can be Canada's first born & bread legit HW since George Chuvalo. He fights former Canadian champ Dillon Carman next & I expect an easy KO. The question is will Miljas the Canadian champ fight him? I doubt it but Kean is big & mean so I hope to see him get some big fights soon. I's like to see him fight Oscar Rivas in Canada...

Comment

It did not end well for The Grizzly on this night...Big Country is back!!

Both guys were down in the 2nd before the KO in the 4th. Give Carman the rematch with Mladen Miljas!

Comment

The Grizzly vs Big Country. Canada is like one big stupid Minnesota.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up man!

Comment

Lost in the craziness of this weekend's fights, The Grizzly bounced back from his first loss, beating up and stopping 20-7-1 Rogelio Omar Rossi on Saturday.

Kean is already tentatively penciled in for a fight on June 15th and it sounds like they could be lining up a rematch with Big Country!!

Comment

Also, I don't know WTF this was at the weigh in for that fight, but I can't stop laughing about it

Comment

We officially have a big HW fight going down on June 15th. Grizzly vs Big Country 2!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X