No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: If Wladimir Is 100% Focused, Joshua Has No Chance! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    without a doubt wlad has the tools to beat joshua. but psychologically we all know what wlad is like, i can easily see a situation in which wlad gets gun shy
    If he does get gun shy, do you think Joshua wins a decision or KOs him? Or does Wladimir still old-man Joshua and get the decision?

Comment

I agree that a focused Wlad is too much for AJ. Problem is, I don't know that Wlad is going to have his mind together so I have no pick here. If Wlad actually comes to fight and AJ manages to take him out, full credit to Joshua for a big win.

Comment

Joshua doesn't have the head movement of Fury or even Jennings. Wlad KOs him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I agree that a focused Wlad is too much for AJ. Problem is, I don't know that Wlad is going to have his mind together so I have no pick here. If Wlad actually comes to fight and AJ manages to take him out, full credit to Joshua for a big win.
          pretty much exactly how i view it. Not sure i can offer a prediction for this one

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            If he does get gun shy, do you think Joshua wins a decision or KOs him? Or does Wladimir still old-man Joshua and get the decision?
            if wladimer goes into his shell i think joshua beats him. I still have doubts about joshua, hes obviously one of the best heavyweights but i do think hes vulnerable. I could just imagine wlad getting intimidated by him though, big puncher who matches up sizewise with wlad, could see wlad going into his shell. If he does then joshua will walk through him i think

Comment

if wladimer goes into his shell i think joshua beats him. I still have doubts about joshua, hes obviously one of the best heavyweights but i do think hes vulnerable.
              Yea, I feel the same. Joshua still has a lot of "green" behaviors. With confidence and experience at the upper-levels, I think he would be a real monster as he's got all the right nuts and bolts.

Drove me nuts that the Wlad/Fury rematch was called off twice. I'm really dying to see where Wlad is at. He's an intelligent guy so I'm curious to see if he's overcome the hesitance he showed in his last two. People talk about his age and decline but he's still in incredible shape, I see it as mostly a mental issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yea, I feel the same. Joshua still has a lot of "green" behaviors. With confidence and experience at the upper-levels, I think he would be a real monster as he's got all the right nuts and bolts.

Drove me nuts that the Wlad/Fury rematch was called off twice. I'm really dying to see where Wlad is at. He's an intelligent guy so I'm curious to see if he's overcome the hesitance he showed in his last two. People talk about his age and decline but he's still in incredible shape, I see it as mostly a mental issue.
                yep wlads just got to let his hands go a bit more, lot of rumours about joshuas chin and we saw what happened when whyte tagged him. Maybe he might come in with a different mentality cause his backs against the wall now, and i think he can almost make up for the fury fight with his reputation if he comes in and blasts joshua out. we dont know how joshua will hold up if someone with wlads power throws shots at him. My hunch is not very well based on the whyte fight, really wasnt far from being in serious serious trouble there

Comment

yep wlads just got to let his hands go a bit more, lot of rumours about joshuas chin and we saw what happened when whyte tagged him. Maybe he might come in with a different mentality cause his backs against the wall now, and i think he can almost make up for the fury fight with his reputation if he comes in and blasts joshua out. we dont know how joshua will hold up if someone with wlads power throws shots at him. My hunch is not very well based on the whyte fight, really wasnt far from being in serious serious trouble there
                  Yea, I don't know why everyone overlooks that. I've seen people say it never happened. I'm not going to define Joshua by that moment, but he got rocked and looked lost for a bit. If Whyte was more of a finisher, who knows...

Comment

That ILLUMINATI will be rooting for Wladimir, he works for them you know.

Joshua been fighting BUM after BUM.

Also me thinks Eddie Hearn will make an easy £4 million out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      he is more skilled, fluid and experienced than joshua. but joshua is younger, probably hungrier, more active and more confident imo.

this really is going to be about who gets cracked first, i think joshua has the right amount of nerve and killer instinct for that type of fight while wlad might be too tentative and end up letting AJ get too comfortable. he always struggles against tall men (wlad), so much of his style is built around fighting tall. he is superb at using that advantage but when he doesnt have it his skills arent overly impressive.

then again joshuas skills arent great either and he barely fought anyone who fought back. i like whyte but we saw against chisora hes not really world level and the same goes for joshuas other competition. bad move imo having him take on that kind of opposition and then throwing him in there with wlad without any real preparation. could pan out though.

in the end i tend to agree with vitalis sentiment. if wlad shows up he wins, if he is hesitatnt he gets blown out. then again being hesitant is not something uncommon for wlad, its not like te fury fight was the first time we saw him overly defensive.

still, i think he is motivated, and smart enough to understand what he has to deal with. klitschko in 2.
                      The word 'fluid' should not be used to describe Vlad...come on now.

Comment

Working...
                      X