Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trout vs Brook a mismatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the logic is terrible YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT IT'S TERRIBLE.

You all like to pretend you're smart and know about logic, and you can't even make an argument. All you do is go straight to your conclusions. "Maxi you suck, maxi your logic sucks". You have to be able to explain it. Assh'0les.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      If the logic is terrible YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT IT'S TERRIBLE.

You all like to pretend you're smart and know about logic, and you can't even make an argument. All you do is go straight to your conclusions. "Maxi you suck, maxi your logic sucks". You have to be able to explain it. Assh'0les.
      Maxi, your threads are so terrible I don't even know how to present a counter argument. I know what you're trying to imply but it's just pure, unadulterated fail.

Austin Trout is like the most random fighter in boxing. How do you come up with this ****? Did you just wake up and say "I know what NSB is missing. A thread on Austin Trout"

I mean what's next? A thread about Jack Culcay?

Comment

Brook would utterly destroy Trout...

Comment

This is ****ing hilarious. What a numpty.

Comment

Good fight.. A much closer fight on paper than ggg-Brooks

Comment

What if Trout and Brook fought at 154? would it be a mismatch worse than GGG-Brook?
              Trout is shot, Brook would beat him id wager.

Comment

I don't think Trout is as good as when he fought Canelo. Ever since that fight his chin seems weaker. I think Brook would have a good chance to win although I favor Trout to win.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Maxi, your threads are so terrible I don't even know how to present a counter argument. I know what you're trying to imply but it's just pure, unadulterated fail.

Austin Trout is like the most random fighter in boxing. How do you come up with this ****? Did you just wake up and say "I know what NSB is missing. A thread on Austin Trout"

I mean what's next? A thread about Jack Culcay?
                  Change Trout for Canelo at 154 then.

Comment

Change Trout for Canelo at 154 then.
                    Maxi Pad, you suck. Maxi Pad, your logic sucks.

Trout vs Brook wouldn't be a a mismatch. They're both about the same height and only ONE weigh division apart. It's not inconceivable or un-natural for a champion fighter to jump up ONE division and fight a guy on the downside of his career. Infact, it's happened many, many times.

Same could be said about Canelo, jumping up ONE division to fight at 154 or at Caneloweight, ONE division +1 pound. That's where the whole controversy is, whether Canelo is a Middleweight or not.

GGG, is different, he's TWO whole division higher. Fights at full 160.

Like everyone is saying, you suck and so does your logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Trout looks past it, I'd favor Brook. I'd also favor Brook to beat Liam Smith.
                      In second of half of his fight with one of the Charlo twins he boxed extremely well.

Comment

Working...
                      X