Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    good question.

A. One of Floyd's Gym Bodies.

B. One of Floyd's roided up body guard

C. Memo

D. Any of the above
    All the people that sorounds floyd is in PEDS or PEDS experts.

Comment

• Comment

• Trying to figure out why Mayweather didn't get in trouble for an "IV". Hmmm.... Because it's all bll****? Oh yea, there we have it.

Comment

• Why did Floyd take saline when he doesn't cut ? Why did he lie about being dehydrated

Why did he take the same stuff Armstrong took to hide peds

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            The above spells out that:
            1) IV infusions are on the WADA prohibited list, which is what USADA uses.
            2) Prior TUE approval is required for IV infusions, which is not what Floyd got.
            3) Rehydration is not a legitimate reason for having an IV infusion of fluids. The page lists some other situations which would validate the use of IV fluids.
            4) There must be no alternative treatment available. The same page indicates that oral rehydration is the preferred alternative in Floyd's scenario.
            5) The treatment has to be administered by medical personnel in a medical setting, which was not the setting in which Floyd was given the IV fluids.
            6) The substances inside the IV need not be banned for the method to be considered an anti-doping violation.

There are multiple things that NSAC and USADA are intentionally looking past. USADA couldn't be more clear about it here. But then when you bring up Floyd Mayweather to them then it's suddenly a-OK?

For the record I don't necessarily believe Floyd did any PEDs. But he did break the rules, which were set in order to avoid having athletes dilute their blood to pass drug tests. The manner in which it's being swept aside is discomforting at best.

(From: http://www.usada.org/is-it-prohibite...-and-recovery/)
            Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Bro, the point is that the NSAC/USADA are full of ****. They know what their own rules say, which I have pointed out in a post on the last page. They haven't come out with anything that debunks that.

I don't even care about the result of the May/Pac fight, or even what happens to Mayweather. The fact is that NSAC/USADA will say whatever at any point if it suits their interests, and we have to trust these people to perform testing and sanction fights in the future. The only way **** like this in boxing is going to be exposed is with outside intervention. I'm not gonna say the Congress or the FBI or whatever. But the point is that Bennett and Tygart were never gonna be the people to trust with treating this issue appropriately because they are phuckin in on it.
            I edited my post. The point about retroactive or not was far from the bulk of my argument. Most of the argument had to do with the fact that the TUE was approved under circumstances that they explicitly say are unacceptable. The timing is not even the worst part.
            Zero people involved have denied that the TUE was for rehydration purposes. In fact, Mayweather and Ellerbe have been vocal about the fact that it was for rehydration. Before Hauser was in the picture, Iole reported the same volume and mixtures and the same listed purpose on the TUE.

If it is the case that the TUE was approved under cirumstances that they would normally approve, ie Mayweather had been hospitalized or etc, then I'll take back what I said.
            People's memories are short.

I'm known as a pro-Floyd poster now for some reason that I can't understand

Comment

• Oh my this epic thread has arisen! You can't through dirty laundry out the window. It just keeps coming back and still stinks like hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                Very interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  LOL, Floyd pays off Pacquiao to keep his records sealed and takes 5 hrs to give a urine sample. But Floyd Is clean.

The fact of the matter Is, I don't even care that Floyd used PEDS, It's his fans. They are complete c*nts.

Great video by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    People's memories are short.

I'm known as a pro-Floyd poster now for some reason that I can't understand

Fanboy!!!!! I remember going back and forth with you on this one. How time flies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Very interesting
                      I found that video interesting as well.

Manny listed PRP treatments (Legal under WADA), lidocaine/xcylocaine (legal) , Celestone (24 hour ban) and more (TORADOL) drugs on his prefight form May 1st.

Yet none of the conspiracy theorist mentions this.

Also any instance in which the video mentions T/E 4:1 6:1 ratios are irrelevant since it has been revealed all of Floyd samples have been CIR tested by USADA.

Conte never said USADA doesnt do CIR test - he says that USADA doesn't do CIR test on every one of the (10000000+) samples they collect.

Last but not least, Lance Armstrong HIMSELF reveals that his methods would NOT work against the New ATHLETE BIOLOGICAL PASSPORT testing that ONLY WADA SIGNATORIES such as USADA now perform. ABP allows for blood doping violations without detecting the specific PED.

Bottom line the idiot has zero clue what he is talking about and wasted 18 mins clicking random links.
                      Be careful what you see on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                      X