• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    How do you haters see him now?

Is he still a hypejob in your eyes?

Or have you changed your mind?

He may well never be as good as Mayweather, i doubt many ever will but Broner is a special talent.

You haters better recognise.

Canelo will be next to shut you haters up.
    I still see him as a punk..

I never doubted that wasn't a good fighter, just a punk.

And what the people do RECOGNIZE is you can't spell, YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE THAT MOTHA#^@#*(@!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Why? I don't buy PPV fights? So, i'm not entirely sure how he'd make a fast buck out of me...

I didn't watch last night's fight. In fact, i've never watched a full Broner fight; just a few clips on YouTube.

Just because you're nut-hugging the guy, there's no need to force it on everyone here.
      Well the majority of you haters will be buying his PPV fights.

And im not nut hugging anyone. I just don't think it was fair of people to label a 22 year old kid a hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post

And what the people do RECOGNIZE is you can't spell, YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE THAT MOTHA#^@#*(@!
        Calm down, it's only a boxing fans opinion.

Comment

It's recognise.

The language is called English, not American you utter ******. The correct way to spell it is 'recognise'.

Now go slap yourself.

Comment

not a big fan of his antics outside the ring an his overall persona...but inside the ring i admit he has some good skills and he can punch too.

Comment

In terms of the hype it depends who you talk to. There was a comment on a Ward video I watched the other day that Broner would break him down and stop him in the late rounds. His adopted persona will attract that class of simpleton and inevitably produce somewhat excessive claims about his greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                It's recognise.

The language is called English, not American you utter ******. The correct way to spell it is 'recognise'.

Now go slap yourself.

Nothing better than waking up to a good laugh

Comment

anyone who claims broner is a hypejob is an idiot. you dont have to like him and you can think hes overrated, but to say hes all hype is simply ignorant. if you know anything about boxing at all you can tell the kid can fight, overrated perhaps but theres something there other than hype for sure.

Comment

Haters are jealous because he looks up to Floyd. Floyd used to say years ago, " im an icon in boxing. And a lot of young fighters look up to me." And all the haters talked ****. Dont be mad because theres no fighters of note out there trying to be like Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Best eye hand coordination in boxing right now! Don't know why he's compared to Mayweather other than hand positioning this kid comes to fight!!
                      Methodically broke that guy down and could have stopped him by the fourth round if he pressed him beginning in the second!
                      Still want to see him take a few solid shots but for now he's an outstanding fighter!
                      If the guy he fought is a top ten ranked boxer in the world that must be an extremely weak division the guy had minimal skills at best! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X