Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Guerrero at 147lbs; Does the Ghost even stand a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh dumbass for even putting a poll in this thread. Smhhhhhh. Broner could make 147 right now and beat guerrero ass. Easily

Comment

Such a boring an unnecessary fight

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        Smh dumbass for even putting a poll in this thread. Smhhhhhh. Broner could make 147 right now and beat guerrero ass. Easily
        Why are you still not banned yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          See how Aydin basically landed those right hands to the body at will? Floyd is great at throwing that punch against southpaws. Unlike Aydin, Floyd can also connect with it upstairs
          Good point. Floyd's straight right is lethal, so I'm not entirely sure that Guerrero would be able to last the full 12, but he'd give a good effort. Ghost has put himself in the position to fight Floyd, but he doesn't have much of a chance to win. He doesn't even have a puncher's chance.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 07-29-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            Why are you still not banned yet?

Cause im a truth teller. This is a crazy topic. Next you gone ask if berto has a chance vs sergio martinez. Smh

Comment

Can't see it. Doesn't even have to do with the weight, Guerrero isn't good enough for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post

Cause im a truth teller. This is a crazy topic. Next you gone ask if berto has a chance vs sergio martinez. Smh
                Guerrero and Mayweather are in the same division, stop it.

Comment

guerrero has no chance at all..it's a mismatch...he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I would yes but only if jail really took something out of Floyd and then rushing back to make this fight.

IF Floyd is remotely close to who he has been, then the Ghost doesn't stand a chance.
                    3 mths is not going to take anything away that wasnt going away anyway , be good thinking time for him , probably the most clearest thinking he has done , worst could be that he came out and retired , best is he is motivated to show what he is and seal out his career , I hope he comes out and takes Manny , then a crack at a MW crown and then retire undefeated , I dont think Floyd has time for the Guerreros , if Robert could gain enough public calling for it then its a very easy fight for Floyd , doubt it will happen .

Comment

I give Guerrero a 0.01% chance of winning... with that 0.01% being a freak accident like Mayweather abruptly fainting in the middle of the fight for a KO or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X