Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass Killings in London Olympics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, them irish are crazy..... cant trust them,.....

Comment

A group under the banner of Islam.

Certainly not classed as Muslims by majority of Muslims.

Do not let the media help you generalise a whole faith over the actions of not even 1% of the Muslims in the world. Though this could be done by anybody, any evil ****ers of any faith. I still remember when the anthrax in the post here was blamed on Muslims until they found out it was a white christian behind it.

Dont assume and just hope that such an act wont take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        A group under the banner of Islam.

Certainly not classed as Muslims by majority of Muslims.

Do not let the media help you generalise a whole faith over the actions of not even 1% of the Muslims in the world. Though this could be done by anybody, any evil ****ers of any faith. I still remember when the anthrax in the post here was blamed on Muslims until they found out it was a white christian behind it.

Dont assume and just hope that such an act wont take place.
        Muslims killing for the pure version of Islam.

Bunch of murderers.

Comment

Like in the Munich 1972 Summer Olympics? If indeed it will I just have a sense its gonna be a false flag...

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
            Muslims killing for the pure version of Islam.

Bunch of murderers.
            The majority follow the pure teachings.

You seriously don't have a clue lol

How many sects are there within the Muslims?

What are the main sects called? (dont say Sunni-Shia)

Shia are not classed as Muslims by 98% of Muslims due to certain beliefs.

Which group are usually associated with extremist behaviour and beliefs?

Answer these and I shall start listening to your opinion on Z
            Muslims. Until then, take your hate elsewhere.

PS Thanks for the attempted red k and "dirty muslim" comment. But you cannot red k when your in the reds yourself. Sweet Jesus, so ****ing obvious.

Comment

PS Thanks for the attempted red k and "dirty muslim" comment. But you cannot red k when your in the reds yourself. Sweet Jesus, so ****ing obvious.
              Why do Muslims kill?

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                Why do Muslims kill?
                Answer my questions, troll.

Comment

Man I seriously hope not, I live 5 min from the olmypics im gonna be going to a lot of the events just not any at the olympic stadium couldnt get tickets (yeah fuvk you whoever was responsible for that). So I seriously hope no **** happens.

Comment

your voice would be put to better use on extremist websites telling them why they need to better follow the Muslims tenants, not on here arguing with some one who in no way is going to change how the world looks at Muslims one way or the other.

and the thread while it maybe concern it can also come across as a threat.

Comment

Man I seriously hope not, I live 5 min from the olmypics im gonna be going to a lot of the events just not any at the olympic stadium couldnt get tickets (yeah fuvk you whoever was responsible for that). So I seriously hope no **** happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X