No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Oh? [Morales] is back?" "I weigh 143-144 right now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Because, it would be historic. It would give him his 5th lineal belt. And, it would be 3 of the original 8 weight-classes. He would be the 3rd fighter ever along with Bob Fitzsimmons and Henry Armstrong to have that accomplishment.

Plus a win over JMM at 135 would be greater than a win over JMM above 135.

Ehh...I don't know, those seem like good reasons to me on why it should be at 135.
    Solid post my man.

Comment

true boxing fans knew pac was able to go down to 140, it was manny fans who said he couldnt now there changing there minds because he came out and said thats his ideal weight lol, gotta love boxingscene were everyone contradicts themselves

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Yet Pac wants Marquez at 147. I wonder why hmmmm.....
        pac doesn't care what weight... arum and roach want 147

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
          true boxing fans knew pac was able to go down to 140, it was manny fans who said he couldnt now there changing there minds because he came out and said thats his ideal weight lol, gotta love boxingscene were everyone contradicts themselves
          I actually thought the fight should have been at 140, but after realizing how meaningless that would be, I didn't care for the fight anymore because there's no way they're letting Manny go down to 135. Would like to see it though.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            i imagine part of it is pac is a champion at 147 not 140. if he fights marquez at 140 it woups be a non title fight
            Be a good rubber match

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              So why does he want JMM at 147?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because pacquaio has a belt at 147 and a 140 fight would be pointless.

Either way both fighters will be around 144-149.

Marquez want to be the first mexican 4 division champion.

Comment

I'd be disappointed if Pac fought Morales instead of Marquez.

Comment

pac will have to starve himself to make 135 now...i really think he already outgrown that weight. roach had said it many times...pac is happy in training if he doesn't starve himself. he will be at a disadvantage fighting jmm at 135 so i don't think it will happen. fair fight is at 140, period.

Comment

Pointless fight, the fans don't want to see this any more. Or at least that's what Marquez is telling us now that he tricked GBP into breaking the bank for him to fight Judah, Guerrero, etc.

Deja Vu... Chris John all over again?

Comment

Working...
                    X