No announcement yet.

Official melo to Knicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
    You guys who say the Knicks gave up too much are just repeating bull**** you heard or are just haters. This trade is a no brainer. Anyone who knows basketball knows how easy role players are to come by vs superstars in their prime. I would say that most of you should stick to boxing, but most of you don't know **** about that either.
    Did you read the stats...? The three players the Knicks traded average 50.4 ppg and the Nugget player 50.9 ppg. Not a big difference other than name. The Knicks gave up Felton hoping to sign Parker/CP3/D.Williams (1/3). Wilson was basically given up because Melo can replace those minutes but to trade Gallinari was stupid IMO. He's young, talented, and a great shooter...the Knicks should have kept him. Then they get Corey Brewer....for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
      Did you read the stats...? The three players the Knicks traded average 50.4 ppg and the Nugget player 50.9 ppg. Not a big difference other than name. The Knicks gave up Felton hoping to sign Parker/CP3/D.Williams (1/3). Wilson was basically given up because Melo can replace those minutes but to trade Gallinari was stupid IMO. He's young, talented, and a great shooter...the Knicks should have kept him. Then they get Corey Brewer....for what?
      The other players canceled eatch other out and though I agree about Gallo, if I had to choose between him and Melo it's a no brainer.

Comment

that's crazy

Comment

Working...
        X