Collapse
No announcement yet.

A tie in the Aussie Rules final?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] A tie in the Aussie Rules final?

What the sh#t is up with that?

I watched my Saints, and the match was off the chain, but will they actually have to do all of this stuff over again until a winner is found

It was some funny **** at the end, went from such high intensity to errrrrrrrr when everyone realised they would be back in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by farlap View Post
      It was some funny **** at the end, went from such high intensity to errrrrrrrr when everyone realised they would be back in a week.
      Can't believe they don't have extra time. I'd be one disgruntled AFL fan right now.

Comment

Its stupid that they dont have OT but the channel 7 morning news crew said it best about the newspapers around the country which had the NRL in the front page not the AFL GF. No one outside of VIC cares about AFL. I am stunned that alot of the games have great crowds. Its ashame all the other sports cant draw crowds like that. More states should learn from VIC its good atmosphere. I remember last yr I went to Melb for first time and went to MCG to see the stadium, it was rd one Hawks VS Geelong. I left at half time it was boring. But it was a packed house which was good but I just cant watch the sport I cant stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel22 View Post
          Its stupid that they dont have OT but the channel 7 morning news crew said it best about the newspapers around the country which had the NRL in the front page not the AFL GF. No one outside of VIC cares about AFL. I am stunned that alot of the games have great crowds. Its ashame all the other sports cant draw crowds like that. More states should learn from VIC its good atmosphere. I remember last yr I went to Melb for first time and went to MCG to see the stadium, it was rd one Hawks VS Geelong. I left at half time it was boring. But it was a packed house which was good but I just cant watch the sport I cant stand it.
          Yeah I can't stand it either.

My mate had a thing for it on Saturday so I went and watched it. The longest 2 hours 40 minutes of sport I have ever sat through. I just can't stand the game, I can't get into it. It generates some fanatical support though no doubt.

Comment

Now there is a quote from someone who cannot fathom how biased they are. There is more than one or two states in Australia mate. I was at the game as a pies fan & left very flat. Still I have my ticket for next week & I'll load up again.

NSW - NRL (predominately)
            QLD - NRL "
            VIC - AFL "
            TAS - AFL "
            W.A - AFL "
            S.A - AFL "
            N.T - AFL "

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
              Now there is a quote from someone who cannot fathom how biased they are. There is more than one or two states in Australia mate. I was at the game as a pies fan & left very flat. Still I have my ticket for next week & I'll load up again.

NSW - NRL (predominately)
              QLD - NRL "
              VIC - AFL "
              TAS - AFL "
              W.A - AFL "
              S.A - AFL "
              N.T - AFL "
              Yep, to say "noone outside of Victoria cares about AFL" is about as ignorant as you can get.

Comment

LOL, do you live under a rock? AFL is the most popular sport in Australia, you should read a little before making comments in future.

Comment

Nobody outside of Victoria cares about AFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                    Nobody outside of Victoria cares about AFL.
                    Australia is limited to just Vic, NSW and QLD dingus.

Comment

Working...
                    X