Collapse
No announcement yet.

James "Tap out" Toney and the UFC made a mockery out of boxing tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was pathetic. im embarrassed to tell anyone i ever boxed; some little kid might try to start slapping me around.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
      Randy conceded his manhood by admitting he was not capable of standing toe-to-toe man-to-man with Toney. Instead, he went for a take down, which is the cowards way of fighting. True men fight with their hands.
      In a fight you do whatever is necessary to win, how is someone a coward for not letting the other guy punch him?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        It's pretty funny they hyped him as "THE" heavyweight right now

They even said he is one of the greatest heavyweights EVER...come on he is an ATG but at heavyweight!? GTFO
        they did that because they wanted to embarass boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          they did that because they wanted to embarass boxing.
          I think it was mostly the hype the fight and sell tickets/PPV.

Do you think they are going to promote it as "Fat Retired Boxer who hasn't trained for UFC Fight vs Cotour?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            I think it was mostly the hype the fight and sell tickets/PPV.

Do you think they are going to promote it as "Fat Retired Boxer who hasn't trained for UFC Fight vs Cotour?
            true but if you already know toney you knew what was going to happen.

Comment

And did anybody hear some of Joe Rogans comments?

man, I can't stand that dude, you can tell he hates boxing with a passion

Comment

I wonder how Vitali would fair in MMA with his kickboxing background...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  true but if you already know toney you knew what was going to happen.
                  UFC, Cotour, MMA and boxing fans, and even Toney knew exactly what was going to happen. It sold tickets. It worked.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

He's there to not only be a commentator but to also sell the sport and the UFC brand. It's his job. He probably knows more about boxing than half the people that post here (you know, the ones who consistently make the Floyd and Pac threads?)

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Listenning at his ustream podcast time to time, this guy is a huge boxing fan.
                      Don't be silly.

And what did he say to make you so angry ?

Comment

Working...
                      X