Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is a welterweight, enough with light welters as potential challengers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is a welterweight, enough with light welters as potential challengers

Paul Malignaggi, Devon Alexander, Timothy Bradley, and Nate Campbell. Enough with this b.s.

Who in the welter weight division is worth fighting?? mosley and berto are fighting and pacquiao doesnt want it so whos he gon fight?? luiz collazo?? manny is fighting clottey...so who should he fight yo?? zab judah again?? theres no 1 available...and no welter is fighting paul williams

Comment

it's ok for hopkins but not for floyd?

Comment

Much respect to Floyd if he fights Paul Williams. I will be a ***** for 3 months annoying *******s if the fight gets signed.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
          it's ok for hopkins but not for floyd?
          It's not ok for either one, quite frankly. And if Nate Campbell is the opponent, Floyd should get hell. I mean HELL.

Comment

I have no problems with Bradley. Anyone who does is just being ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              It's not ok for either one, quite frankly. And if Nate Campbell is the opponent, Floyd should get hell. I mean HELL.
              who do you think he should fight then?? who wouldnt he get **** 4?? paul williams?? why didnt pacquiao pick paul over clottey then?? plz explain??you floyd haters love to sound stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                Paul Malignaggi, Devon Alexander, Timothy Bradley, and Nate Campbell. Enough with this b.s.
                who do you suggest he should fight..starting this thread, you must have someone in mind..what welter do yo think he should face?

Comment

He wont change.. He's the king of the Jr. Welters.. ive come to that conclusion already.. I doubt he'll ever be a Welterweight champ ever again.. unless by some miracle carlos Baldamir wins it again..

Comment

There shouldnt be any problem with fighting Paul Williams. They are both managed by Al Haymon. Easy fight to make.

Arum has alraedy said working with Haymon is hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X