Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the point giver's sunday giveaway of biblical proportions. ye enter receivth points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the point giver's sunday giveaway of biblical proportions. ye enter receivth points

The point giver declares points for all on this fine Sunday morning.

Posteth in here, points will be given until they are gone.

Minimuim given 1k. No stringeths.

Allow the point giver to go biblical as it is sunday and the lass made him attend church.

the e- poor among your people may get food from it, and the wild animals may eat what they leave. Do the same with your karma and your karma shall grow." Exodus 23:11

"If one of your nsb posters becomes e-poor and sells some of his e- property, his nearest relative is to come and redeem what his countryman has sold. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident, so he can continue to live among you. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave and make them enter maximum points threads." Leviticus 25:25, 35, 39

I'll take 50 k

Comment

Originally posted by P BoY View Post
      I'll take 50 k
      the point giver has bestow points upon you but the point giver only helps the needy, not the greedy.

1k or more given at the point giver's discretion.

enjoy thy bounty.

Comment

point giver is the e****!!!

Comment

lol......well this is certainly creative.

Comment

i'm making a THE POINT TAKER alt.

Comment

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
              the point giver has bestow points upon you but the point giver only helps the needy, not the greedy.

1k or more given at the point giver's discretion.

enjoy thy bounty.
              Not generous enough. You need to giveth moar

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i'm making a THE POINT TAKER alt.
                there is a point giver in all of us.

Comment

The point giver declares points for all on this fine Sunday morning.

Posteth in here, points will be given until they are gone.

Minimuim given 1k. No stringeths.

Allow the point giver to go biblical as it is sunday and the lass made him attend church.

the e- poor among your people may get food from it, and the wild animals may eat what they leave. Do the same with your karma and your karma shall grow." Exodus 23:11

"If one of your nsb posters becomes e-poor and sells some of his e- property, his nearest relative is to come and redeem what his countryman has sold. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident, so he can continue to live among you. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave and make them enter maximum points threads." Leviticus 25:25, 35, 39
                  I recognise the great work that The Point Giver has been doing in Boxingscene. I thank you for your contribution last night, it was greatly appreciated.

Comment

there is a point giver in all of us.
                    screw that.

no one separates me from me precious points.

Comment

Working...
                    X