Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you ******s care if MMA does well or falls on it's ass??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA fan over here and i fuk gals pums pums straight no man to man connection here!

lol

I love both sports and obviously am not missing out cuz i get best of both worlds
    with the Boxing events and the UFC events....

Comment

i am not really a fan but i respect any man willing to fight another man for entertainment. i have been around and have trained some of the best mma fighters (striking), they are dedicated and work very hard. but i understand about some of the fans, when i used to go to the mma fights when i lived in vegas (never really watched the fights but it was free so i went) it was always a bunch of guys wearing tapout shirts all tatooed and roided out with crazy facial hair throwing hard looks around= assclowns who have never been in a real fight but "train" mma. but on thing i have to say, mma has got the hottest girls going to watch the fights by far

Comment

UFC is for rednecks who drink beer, shave their heads and wear tight tap out shirts

mwuahuhauhauah

Comment

Well it's pretty obvious that a lot of the guys who trying to argue boxing > MMA, which is a dumb argument anyways, dunno **** about MMA. First off, they call is UFc...the sport is called Mixed Martial Arts. Calling it UFC is like calling boxing WBO, WBC, IBF, or WBA. But like the thread starter said, it's all probably jealousy. There's no reason to argue or compare the two seeing that they're two completely different sports. Yeah, it's unfortunate a lot of dumb****s think they can fight now because they saw two fights on T.V. but it's not like you don't see **** like that from some boxing fans. See it's pretty annoying to see a kid walk around in full blown tapout gear lke they're the hottest **** around, but it's also ****ing annoying to see a bunch of morons on youtube fighting in the backyard and saying "this is our BOXING tournament". Yes, grappling doesn't look amazing to some people, but ya know what...that's what fighting is. Anyone who's been in enough streetfights will notice that many times people end up on the ground getting kicked, punched, soccerkicked, stomped, whatever. All grappling does is take that instinct and modify it to make **** work, which is why you have postitions like mount, side control, guard...it works. Fighting is more than just stand up striking. Boxing takes part of 1 of those aspects, MMA is the sport that takes all of those aspects and meshes them together. And this whole "Boxing has class MMA doesn't" is bull****...one, boxing is full of classless guys and two, again those who said that obvious have no idea of what they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
            Well it's pretty obvious that a lot of the guys who trying to argue boxing > MMA, which is a dumb argument anyways, dunno **** about MMA. First off, they call is UFc...the sport is called Mixed Martial Arts. Calling it UFC is like calling boxing WBO, WBC, IBF, or WBA. But like the thread starter said, it's all probably jealousy. There's no reason to argue or compare the two seeing that they're two completely different sports. Yeah, it's unfortunate a lot of dumb****s think they can fight now because they saw two fights on T.V. but it's not like you don't see **** like that from some boxing fans. See it's pretty annoying to see a kid walk around in full blown tapout gear lke they're the hottest **** around, but it's also ****ing annoying to see a bunch of morons on youtube fighting in the backyard and saying "this is our BOXING tournament". Yes, grappling doesn't look amazing to some people, but ya know what...that's what fighting is. Anyone who's been in enough streetfights will notice that many times people end up on the ground getting kicked, punched, soccerkicked, stomped, whatever. All grappling does is take that instinct and modify it to make **** work, which is why you have postitions like mount, side control, guard...it works. Fighting is more than just stand up striking. Boxing takes part of 1 of those aspects, MMA is the sport that takes all of those aspects and meshes them together. And this whole "Boxing has class MMA doesn't" is bull****...one, boxing is full of classless guys and two, again those who said that obvious have no idea of what they're talking about.
            Good Post

Comment

pistol whip, I agree with most of your opining statements. Boxing is boxing and ufc is ufc, 2 different breeds in the same class.

But what is retarted is what has transpired in this thread. will watching ufc make you gay, i dont think so. but i would feel rather akward having a sweating guy grabbing me and trying to roll me with my legs in the air. but beside that i like watching the ufc stuff. ive always loved boxing and the ufc fits nicely between the boxing matches to quench my warrior demands.

what the ufc has done is good, marketed it correctly and more so has its top guys fighting eachother on a regular basis. i love boxing but it could take some notes from the ufc in its publicity campaigns and more so in its match making.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by dchampishere View Post
                i am not really a fan but i respect any man willing to fight another man for entertainment. i have been around and have trained some of the best mma fighters (striking), they are dedicated and work very hard. but i understand about some of the fans, when i used to go to the mma fights when i lived in vegas (never really watched the fights but it was free so i went) it was always a bunch of guys wearing tapout shirts all tatooed and roided out with crazy facial hair throwing hard looks around= assclowns who have never been in a real fight but "train" mma. but on thing i have to say, mma has got the hottest girls going to watch the fights by far
                True **** man. While the types guys you mentioned make me look like as humble as can be, I'll admit that when I started training in MMA in high school I definitely had an ego about it. This changed one night when I picked a fight with a dude bigger than me. He was pummelling me pretty good when I took it to the ground. After we got pulled apart he came back for round 2 and I hit him with a right hand that laid him out.

I've always respected combat sports and I was a decorated wrestler through high school and I briefly boxed in the amateurs. That said, getting in a fight can be a most humbling experience, particularly when you take a few shots. Those dudes could use an ass beating to get their heads straight, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  because MMA and its entire redneck beer drinking culture is freaking ****. Every nerd in highschool thinks he can fight now. Boxing is an art, it's got class. When I see Dana White spewing BS like "we are swallowing your sport""MMA fighters are world class Athletes" can't help but laugh ..especially when some dumb ass redneck starts repeating him and thinks he sounds smart.
                  Boxing has class yeah.

People like Floyd Mayweather who can't shut his mouth.
                  Don King; the ultimate scumbag promoter
                  Antonio Margarito- Cheater
                  Bernard Hopkins- radiating racism to calzaghe
                  Tyson- Biting Ears
                  Muhammad Ali- who can't talk
                  James Toney- who can barely talk

Boxing and athlete don't go hand in hand as much as MMA fighters

You're view on MMA demographics is pathetic.

This whole generation is based around a quick fix, which is why in the USA UFC is doing well. nobody cares to follow the sport, they just want a quick KO. There will never be any betting lines open because you can't predict an MMA fight, it's always random.
                  I made a lot of money betting on MMA fights. And the random outcomes are what makes the sport so much better

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Do you people really think that if MMA was to fall off the face of the earth that suddenly boxing would become the most popular sport in the world again?

Come the fuk on!!! Pro football and Soccer are 3 times as popular as boxing and UFC combined and that doesn't stop most of you to enjoy the sports.

The only thing I can point to is petty jelousy that is completely stupid since boxing has 2 completely diffrent fan bases all together that share almost nothing in common with each other.

Seriously when are you people gonna realize that fans have nothing to do with sports. These two sports would still exist even if nobody gave a fuk about them. So who gives a fuk which is more popular? Grow the fuk up children!!!
                    Smart guy has it all figured out.

Sports doesnt need fans.........Smoke another one and get smart.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
                      Smart guy has it all figured out.

Sports doesnt need fans.........Smoke another one and get smart.
                      No it's fan's, promoters, tv networks, and advertisers that need boxing and boxing would be just fine even if nobody cared about it. All boxing fans could dissapear from the earth and you know what would happen? People would still be boxing! Eventually a few people would start standing around and start watching people box. Then eventually some smart ass would start charging people so they could watch the boxing match, and they would call themselves a promoter. Then so many people would come out to watch the boxing matches TV networks would take intrest. So if TV networks get involved you know good and well advertisers are gonna get involved and the whole stupid cycle would start all over again.

At least thats how I see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X