No announcement yet.

$1000 Offer that I KO burks Inside 4 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1000 Offer that I KO burks Inside 4 rounds

i get all 4 rounds to KO him and I wanna assure everyone its an official bet offer who wants to bet?????? who wants to man Up and bet that im gonna Knock out burks on july 18th at the fairgrounds In Arkansas , i got all 4 rounds to do it??????? WHOS seriously up for this homie?

No one will actually pay out on this bet but good on you for at least showing your cards.

Comment

hell yea real deal Im a show these ****kers Im a man i sparred took some hits didnt spit No mouthpieces man ****k these ****s, they gonna see what Im about on July 18th when I sqaush Burks to the curb Homie

Comment

Burks will smash the dog **** out of your illiterate arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
          Burks will smash the dog **** out of your illiterate arse.
          burks face will smash the canvas thats the only thing thats gonna happen Bitttch

Comment

You quit in sparring like the *** you are as soon as that black dude hit back for once. I bet you purposely got Dick Tiger to move the camera around so people couldn't see you getting hit in the body and folding like a ****ing *****.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyV View Post
              You quit in sparring like the *** you are as soon as that black dude hit back for once. I bet you purposely got Dick Tiger to move the camera around so people couldn't see you getting hit in the body and folding like a ****ing *****.

im a come to your school bitttch and commit a Columby ******ttt 1993 style mutha****kerr On Your ass

Comment

No thanks. You already welched out on our bet in the Gardner fight. You quit before the fight even started, and never gave me my $500 bucks.

Comment

You should save your dads money to pay the hospital bills when Burks breaks it throuh your skull homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
                    You should save your dads money to pay the hospital bills when Burks breaks it throuh your skull homie.
                    burks cant beat Up his own shadow U idiot Ill crush Him and when I do I better not hear any responses OHH its fixed.... better give me props bitttch

Comment

Working...
                    X