Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan is NOT GHETTO... dumbass doesnt know what he is talking about here is the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan is NOT GHETTO... dumbass doesnt know what he is talking about here is the truth

I put this is another thread.... but I want everyone to read this so they know the TRUTH...

This dude is FAR from ghetto... He doesnt cuss, he doesnt talk crap... What it is is that he is not as fluent in English... He grew up in the most poor illegal neighborhood in Houston, about a mile where I am from, but still the same culture...

But my Mother who I grew up with, her first language is Spanish but had good English speaking parents.... Thats why I know english well.... Juans parents still are not fluent in English..... His first language is Spanish and learned English from school.... I could go walk in the barrio right now and know one will know English....

It is how he grew up, and although growing up in the USA, people from the neighborhood know no English and his parents first language is Spanish which he grew up talking.... That neighborhood is all spanish, with MAYBE3 out of 10 people knowing just a bit English.... I would say that 75% of the adults in the neighborhood is illegal....

That is what it is, but he is by no means ghetto.... He is probably the coolest fighter you will meet.... Not flashy, not boisterous, not loud... just cool.. Except that a few car dealerships have him on speed dial because he loves buying trucks... His favorite... his Lincoln truck on rims.... he was the first person in Houston with it.. he bought it before they released it...

In response to this video....

You dont even know the full story....

The stuff he was wearing was new fresh out of the box that was given to him right before the interview to promote the companies that he is involved with....

Savanahh came up to him, said "put this on", did the interview 60 seconds after putting on the shirt and hat... Dont talk unless you know what you are talking about...

Comment

I said this in the other thread; who cares how he talks? What's the big deal?

Comment

You are not mexican HTOWN, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I said this in the other thread; who cares how he talks? What's the big deal?
          Exactly.....

He is a good role model towards the kids in the neighborhood.....

I look white and would walk around with my Mexican girlfriend who was fine as ****.. she looked like Alley Landry(?) The doritos chick...

Thug muther****er would talk **** with 4 or 5 dudes about why is she with a white boy, and I would have to hold my nuts, but never got in a fight, because they all were either strapped or had a knife...

It is bad over there... and Juan is good to the kids over there and is a role model for the children in the neighborhood...

Comment

Yeah, I thought the other thread was stupid and mean spirited.

Dude is working his ass of to get out of the ghetto and better himself with an education, and it just so happens got a world championship in boxing.

Seems like a good kid who gave his best, and gives his best every time.

I don't think the ghetto talk **** is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              Exactly.....

He is a good role model towards the kids in the neighborhood.....

I look white and would walk around with my Mexican girlfriend who was fine as ****.. she looked like Alley Landry(?) The doritos chick...

Thug muther****er would talk **** with 4 or 5 dudes about why is she with a white boy, and I would have to hold my nuts, but never got in a fight, because they all were either strapped or had a knife...

It is bad over there... and Juan is good to the kids over there and is a role model for the children in the neighborhood...
              You don't just look white, you are white. GET OVER IT!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                I put this is another thread.... but I want everyone to read this so they know the TRUTH...
                not a big deal......its was a dumbass thread to begin with......a lot of ppl let dude kno......

ghetto to me is a state of mind moreso anyways......u can't help who your parents are, and where you were born. my point in that other post was that diaz had a lot going for himself outside the ring, anybody who knows his story would definitely be hard-pressed to call him "ghetto."

when the term ghetto comes up, its usually used by people who have never been to the ghetto, and it shows. of all the things you could say about diaz, of all the things that happened last night, its disappointing someone would create an enitre thread "downing" the man b/c of the how he talks. like mangler posted on the other thread, i know plenty of intelligent people who don't always speak "grammatically" correct. there's no way you can take an abstract quality such as the way someone talks, or the way they dress, and label them as "ghetto." ghetto is a mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  You don't just look white, you are white. GET OVER IT!

You sound like Tunney saying the Manchine isn't from Finland.

LOL.

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the other thread was just a joke? Am I missing the point? The thread starter is known for it, right?

Some people are way too sensitive.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X