Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official MINNESOTA VIKINGS WILL CHOKE thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    when i cashed out all my stock and 401k i had to pay uncle sam almost 10k.

i'm selling my stocks and 401k because i just got laid off and i'm paying the government 10k too. sob!

grrr......i don't mind paying taxes but mofo's need to spend it correctly.

strong military , law enforcement , utilities and streets and highways. that's it.

i don't need to pay for no fucking bailout for gm and ford.

you don't see fucking nissan or honda or toyota going bankrupt. last i heard they have the same market.

here's where we differ. i'd rather them bail out auto with it's 1 million jobs-a nd effects on the econonmy, then AIG and those freakers who made ****ty ass investments...on effed up things.

all the same i know where you're coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
      What about help to the old, disabled and sick?
      medical is okay.

social security is bankrupting america though.

goddamn old people.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        here's where we differ. i'd rather them bail out auto with it's 1 million jobs-a nd effects on the econonmy, then AIG and those freakers who made ****ty ass investments...on effed up things.

all the same i know where you're coming from.
        jreck , ford and gm and those guys sell as much cars as the japanese automakers.

the nips are just more efficient on the management level. remember a lot of nissans , toyotas and hondas are made in the u.s. now.

what's the worst japanese automaker? mazda. who owned mazda? ford.

mazda was doing good 'til they became part of ford.

those ceo's are a joke. they're like stephon marbury when they mess up. oops......i ran the company into the ground. i'll leave just give me my multi-million dollar compensation package and pay me to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          jreck , ford and gm and those guys sell as much cars as the japanese automakers.

the nips are just more efficient on the management level. remember a lot of nissans , toyotas and hondas are made in the u.s. now.

what's the worst japanese automaker? mazda. who owned mazda? ford.

mazda was doing good 'til they became part of ford.

those ceo's are a joke. they're like stephon marbury when they mess up. oops......i ran the company into the ground. i'll leave just give me my multi-million dollar compensation package and pay me to do nothing.
          It's a tragedy. Honda and Toyota aren't doing good in the us this year either. At all.
          If Ford and GM die, it's gonna be horrible for the economy, worse than bailing them out would ever be according to most experts.
          Maybe we can ride through it later, but letting them die is gonna be a terrible disaster for a long time. believe that, mi amigo.

Comment

It's a tragedy. Honda and Toyota aren't doing good in the us this year either. At all.
            If Ford and GM die, it's gonna be horrible for the economy, worse than bailing them out would ever be according to most experts.
            Maybe we can ride through it later, but letting them die is gonna be a terrible disaster for a long time. believe that, mi amigo.
            honda and toyota are not doing good of course but the point is their not filing for bankruptcy.

i know we have to do it , sometimes government has to step in. we learned that with the great depression when the gov't didn't step in.

the major corporations need to learn how to get their **** together.

darwin's theory applies in business but unfortunately not the major ones.

Comment

MINNESOTA LOST THE BALL AGAIN....

MAN THESE GUYS ARE LIKE THE UAW.... ha ha ha.

GO FALCONS.... drive that honda accord right down the field for a touch down!

Comment

bears - 60's mustang

vikings - 80's yugo

Comment

if the falcons score a td this possession the game is over.

minnesota cannot comeback.

Comment

Bernard Berrian just faked another injury. Told you he was helping us.

Freaking birds. can't they capitalize on any of their damn turnovers?

Comment

TOUCHDOWN ATLANTA.

and on the running game. I guess the Williams sisters haven't been doing their roids this week.

GO DIRTY BIRDS. 24-7

Comment

Working...
                      X