Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think ALL blacks researched before voting?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post

This is what a black guy says....
    Wow thats a ignorant ass dude, Not even funny. Give him credit tho, he's not voting for Obama Because he's black, he has more sense then that, he's voting against Mccain because he looks like he has a broom stick shoved up his ass and because palin is ugly.

Comment

Does that make me any more likely to be a crackhead?
      i never said that it makes you more likely to be something i said you are judged as one. like if you hung out with your friend when he was on drugs all the time people would assume that you do drugs aswell

Comment

no they probably didn't but I really don't care. as long as the right guy (obama) becomes president, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          I have seen several interviews on my local stations of early voters and they have all said the same. "I am glad i can finally vote on an african american" "It is time for change and Obama is the man to bring it" "Being an African American and voting for a fellow African American feels great"

These are all just some quotes i have heard from people on TV. Now something that stood out, is that most of these people said they are voting because of change or whatever. I was wondering if they actually researched this election becuase i have yet to hear any blacks on tv or in person say i am voting for obama because i like his policy on war or taxes, etc. I have heard hispanics, whites, and other ethnic groups tell me this. Now there is nothing wrong with voting for Obama. But if your voting on him because he is black then just say it. If you want to vote for him for that reason than do it.

You honestly think they researched Obama and Mccain's policies on different subjects?
          What would you do it Jaun Diaz was running for president?

Seriously though most people dont research I dont think.

Comment

Texan are you a racist? Why are you not asking this question of anyone else? Why are you ASSuming 40 million people didn't bother to research the candidate they were voting for? Why is it you assume every person that is going to vote is thoroughly payed attention to the election, why do you assume the 6% of the american population who is strictly voting against Obama BECAUSE HE IS BLACK are thoroughly vetting the candidates? Do you know 10% of the electorate STILL thinks Obama is a Muslim and a some even thinks he is a Jew? I bet you didn't because YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DOING YOUR REASEARCH.
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 10-24-2008, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
              Did you know that obama raises taxes on the middle class 94 percent of the time? Did you know that obama was against Nuclear energy before the second debate against John McCain. But since John McCain was for Nuclear Energy, Obama changed his view points. Also, his best friend is a terrorist. That is not to say obama is but he never explained his full relationship with that terrorist friend.

You researched what? Or are you not middle class? Are you upper class, so raising taxes on the middle class don't effect you? The funny thing is my dads friend is the biggest racist in the world and blames John McCain for things he thinks bush was to blame for. This friend of my dad uses the n-word all the time and even told me though that Obama is a n-word, he still will vote for him... Kind of weird, I don't like those kind of people, the only reason he is my dads friend is because my dad needed someone to work for him. Plus, my dads too nice at times.

Ahem...
              1.That is a lie. Alot of those votes were voted on more than once and they were budget resolutions. Going by that same standard McCain voted to raise taxes 477 TIMES.
              2.WRONG AGAIN, Obama has never said he was against negative energy. He has said it could be part of a larger package as long as it is safe and handled carefully, which for some reason John McCain mocked.
              3.WRONG AGAIN, for one Barack Obama and Bill Ayers aren't even close and Ayers would never have any clout in an Obama administration whatsoever. I am responding to you right now, does that automatically make me an idiot because I am responding to one? I think not.
              4.Barack proposes a tax cut for about 80% of Americans (he says 95, some independant observers say 80). Progressive taxation has been implimentated all over the world and Obama believes as the middle class goes, so goes the nation.
              5.Any more bull**** for me to debunk?

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                I have seen several interviews on my local stations of early voters and they have all said the same. "I am glad i can finally vote on an african american" "It is time for change and Obama is the man to bring it" "Being an African American and voting for a fellow African American feels great"

These are all just some quotes i have heard from people on TV. Now something that stood out, is that most of these people said they are voting because of change or whatever. I was wondering if they actually researched this election becuase i have yet to hear any blacks on tv or in person say i am voting for obama because i like his policy on war or taxes, etc. I have heard hispanics, whites, and other ethnic groups tell me this. Now there is nothing wrong with voting for Obama. But if your voting on him because he is black then just say it. If you want to vote for him for that reason than do it.

You honestly think they researched Obama and Mccain's policies on different subjects?
                My question is why do you always post a negative or stereotyping thread on African Americans? That is a transparent pattern from you. To answer your stupid question, this cuts across the board. There are many people voting for mcCain because they don't want a black president. Even if it's in their best interest to vote for Obama. That includes people who believe Obama is a Muslim or terrorist. How much "research" do you think they have done?
                Last edited by joseph5620; 10-24-2008, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Texan are you a racist? Why are you not asking this question of anyone else?

He's very much a racist. Check out his previous post. He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. In fact, he's not smart at all. He used the silly excuse that he's not a racist because his brother impregnated a black girl. That shows you the mentality that he has.

Why are you ASSuming 40 million people didn't bother to research the candidate they were voting for? Why is it you assume every person that is going to vote is thoroughly payed attention to the election, why do you assume the 6% of the american population who is strictly voting against Obama BECAUSE HE IS BLACK are thoroughly vetting the candidates? Do you know 10% of the electorate STILL thinks Obama is a Muslim and a some even thinks he is a Jew? I bet you didn't because YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DOING YOUR REASEARCH.

Exactly right
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 10-24-2008, 02:42 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Texas Made;4229298]Dude are people not jugded by the company they keep, if obama didnt want to be labled a terrorist he shouldnt have associated with a known terrorist (im not callin him a terrorist but for the sake of my point i'll say he is). Its pretty much like if someone hangs out with a bunch of criminals is that person not going to be considered a criminal... if someone hangs out with a bunch of gang members is that person not going to be considered in a gang... do you see my point

Ayers was never convicted so you have no point,. Add to that, Obama was not the only one who served on the board with Ayers. Using your analogy, the University of Chicago (where Ayers is currently a professor) and everybody who has worked with Bill Ayers associates with terrorist.

Comment

Even if it's in their best interest to vote for Obama.
                      It should never be in anyones best interest to vote for Obama... lets clear that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X