Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gets random testing, Pac gets 15 rounds. Fair enough.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    As I said his demand is just silly. And you as a fan support it. When you know 2 months is baloney the real osdt is a whole year round. If he is going to be silly about a wanna 'real' osdt testing just to suffice his ego. And play games with the other camp. Then Pac as the king can demand a 15 rounder even how silly it may be. As I said, It's fair game. Floyd thinks osdt will benifit him I say 15 rounder will benifit pac =)

And who said Floyd is the bigger draw. Pac's fight with Margarito won't be lower than 1.4. Pac is in the same league can even better if you include the global market.

Pac is in time, 60 min, nike global promotion, supported by atg's, celebrity's etc, etc.. wake-up pac is looking at floyd in his rear view mirror. It's Floyd who should catch him not the other way around.
    you keep failing to realize that it does NOT matter what you, Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach, Bob Arum, Al Haymon, Leonard Ellerbe, Floyd Sr, Roger or whoever else with a mouth that works has to say, Floyd is going to stick to that demand regardless of YOU thinking his demand is silly, that doesn't change anything.

honestly though Pacquiao became this breakout star as of late from 2008 and on, he was star quality even since 2004 but he wasn't a ground shattering celebrity fighter up until these past couple of years. it wasn't until Manny built himself up as the only other guy for Floyd Mayweather to face and give him a tough fight that people started chanting his name to this extent, this is because before Manny was in the picture Floyd was already public enemy number 1, he was already Mr hated and already the most talked about guy

don't get me wrong Manny doesn't owe his greatness to Floyd the way it can be misinterpreted by my choice of words but Floyd being Floyd, being for many years the man people want to see lose, for a guy who is likable like Pacquiao to come along blitzing everyone naturally it will spark interests in not only a Mayweather fight but in Manny himself so don't sit there and pretend that Manny is bigger than Floyd because he is simply not, Floyd is the bigger draw and honestly even if Pacquiao-Margarito did 1.4 million views he still can't evade the fact that overall Floyd sold more PPV's and has proven time and time again to be the bigger star

media usage and controversy surrounding this fight brought in those kind of numbers, a show Floyd created helped promote this fight, the fact that people were already clamoring for a Mayweather-Pacquiao brawl helps generate interests in this joke of a fight that he had with Margarito. say what you want but Floyd is the bigger draw despite any appearances Manny may have recently done. if Manny really wants to fight then he needs to accept the testing terms, it's a simple as that and there are ZERO exceptions..

oh and lmao at the fact that you had the nerve to call Mayweather's demand silly yet you co-sign Pacquiao and his recent silly demands, the fact that he asked for 10,000,000 per pound overweight that Floyd may come in is astonishingly unreasonable of a demand but did you hear Floyd run around like how Manny is doing now saying "that's a silly demand", "you're asking for too much", NO Manny got his YES exactly how he wanted and he's not man enough at the negotiation table to do the same for his opponent? he isn't the only one calling shots man realize that and fast, this isn't Miguel Cotto or Antonio Margarito whom can't make their own moves yo Floyd is his own promoter and he calls his own shots too

Comment

• I'm actually enjoying this, my bad it keeps getting longer and longer, I will cut down on that but this is intriguing to me because if you really are a friend of Manny and are around team Pacquiao in some way and you're saying this then that must mean they are saying it too and they shouldn't because they are the last batch of folks that should be talking about twisting and juking rules to suit their personal needs

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
        you keep failing to realize that it does NOT matter what you, Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach, Bob Arum, Al Haymon, Leonard Ellerbe, Floyd Sr, Roger or whoever else with a mouth that works has to say, Floyd is going to stick to that demand regardless of YOU thinking his demand is silly, that doesn't change anything.

honestly though Pacquiao became this breakout star as of late from 2008 and on, he was star quality even since 2004 but he wasn't a ground shattering celebrity fighter up until these past couple of years. it wasn't until Manny built himself up as the only other guy for Floyd Mayweather to face and give him a tough fight that people started chanting his name to this extent, this is because before Manny was in the picture Floyd was already public enemy number 1, he was already Mr hated and already the most talked about guy

don't get me wrong Manny doesn't owe his greatness to Floyd the way it can be misinterpreted by my choice of words but Floyd being Floyd, being for many years the man people want to see lose, for a guy who is likable like Pacquiao to come along blitzing everyone naturally it will spark interests in not only a Mayweather fight but in Manny himself so don't sit there and pretend that Manny is bigger than Floyd because he is simply not, Floyd is the bigger draw and honestly even if Pacquiao-Margarito did 1.4 million views he still can't evade the fact that overall Floyd sold more PPV's and has proven time and time again to be the bigger star

media usage and controversy surrounding this fight brought in those kind of numbers, a show Floyd created helped promote this fight, the fact that people were already clamoring for a Mayweather-Pacquiao brawl helps generate interests in this joke of a fight that he had with Margarito. say what you want but Floyd is the bigger draw despite any appearances Manny may have recently done. if Manny really wants to fight then he needs to accept the testing terms, it's a simple as that and there are ZERO exceptions..

oh and lmao at the fact that you had the nerve to call Mayweather's demand silly yet you co-sign Pacquiao and his recent silly demands, the fact that he asked for 10,000,000 per pound overweight that Floyd may come in is astonishingly unreasonable of a demand but did you hear Floyd run around like how Manny is doing now saying "that's a silly demand", "you're asking for too much", NO Manny got his YES exactly how he wanted and he's not man enough at the negotiation table to do the same for his opponent? he isn't the only one calling shots man realize that and fast, this isn't Miguel Cotto or Antonio Margarito whom can't make their own moves yo Floyd is his own promoter and he calls his own shots too
        What? owes his greatness to Floyd? What are you smoking? That must be grade a **** lol..

The guy didn't need Floyd. He fought the 3 greatest mexicans of his time the three horsemen in Morales, marquez and barrera. As Sugar ray, had his with Haggler, Herns. The guy has climb mount Olympus to the heights of 10 divisions and 8 division belts. Need I say more??

Btw, for Floyd to be like pac. He has to go all the way to beat a super middleweight. Do you see Floyd doing that? I don't think so.

Do you see Floyd being beloved by his people in relation to how beloved he PAc is in his own country? Dud, pac is even a darling in U.S. of A.

Do you see Floyd in 60 min after Obamma, Do you see Floyd in Bio were the famous people are narrated? Do you see Floyd in time magazine? Do you see Floyd having a duet with Will ferrel?

Do you see Floyd being praised by atg's? Pac has had Sugar ray calling him the perpetual motion, and Haggler, Holyfield being on his side. Tyson being in awe on how Pac trains etc etc.. Dude, wakeup your smoking too much pot lol..

Dud, if your the king would you let a knight tell you what to do? Last time I checked Pac is the king. =)

Anyway, as i said full random testing lets make it 15 rounder. That will be fun. Just remember when pac says this in the media it came from me.

Floyd will ran out of places to hide and beat his punk-ass for good hehe! Peace.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 11-22-2010, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Blah..blah..blah.. go trash other post man =) Or just read 16 pages of my thread =P It's all there or better yet read on olympic testing. I'm sure if you have some I.Q. left in your ******ed brain you will get it. Otherwise gtfo your polluting my thread *****.
          So you have no answer , I thought as much ,,, you make baseless points that get blown out of the water and you come back with nothing ,, typical ******* , a kid with his dick in his hand .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
            you are the biggest idiot ever gtfo here

so they gonna change the rules just because of pacquiao and make it a 15 rounder?

what you're basicly sayin is that pac knows he's gonna be outboxed and the extra 3 rounds will give him some kind of advantage.

and don't give us the sh** with the 2 day gap..random testing is random so there is not 2 days or 1 day it's gonna be hows gonna be ,he might be lucky it could be 20 days.thats the whole point of random not knowing the dates.

i don't think you know pac but if u do tell him to man up and take the proper random tests.
            Turn Floyd last few fights into 15 rounds and he stops his last few opponents. Floyd is capable of going 20 rounds. Is Manny?

Comment

What? owes his greatness to Floyd? What are you smoking? That must be grade a **** lol..

The guy didn't need Floyd. He fought the 3 greatest mexicans of his time the three horsemen in Morales, marquez and barrera. As Sugar ray, had his with Haggler, Herns. The guy has climb mount Olympus to the heights of 10 divisions and 8 division belts. Need I say more??

Btw, for Floyd to be like pac. He has to go all the way to beat a super middleweight. Do you see Floyd doing that? I don't think so.

Do you see Floyd being beloved by his people in relation to how beloved he PAc is in his own country? Dud, pac is even a darling in U.S. of A.

Do you see Floyd in 60 min after Obamma, Do you see Floyd in Bio were the famous people are narrated? Do you see Floyd in time magazine? Do you see Floyd having a duet with Will ferrel?

Do you see Floyd being praised by atg's? Pac has had Sugar ray calling him the perpetual motion, and Haggler, Holyfield being on his side. Tyson being in awe on how Pac trains etc etc.. Dude, wakeup your smoking too much pot lol..

Dud, if your the king would you let a knight tell you what to do? Last time I checked Pac is the king. =)

Anyway, as i said full random testing lets make it 15 rounder. That will be fun. Just remember when pac says this in the media it came from me.

Floyd will ran out of places to hide and beat his punk-ass for good hehe! Peace.
              you must have missed the part in my post where I said I WASN'T trying to say that Pacquiao owed Mayweather his greatness the way it could be misinterpreted by my words, you my friend CLEARLY misinterpreted my words.

he was great already no doubt but his level of star quality shot sky high on his move up in weight and when clamor for a Floyd Mayweather Jr fight arose, until then he was pushing 800,000 PPV's for his fights against all the lighter weight fighters, when he ascended and fought De La Hoya that's when the Floyd talks started happening because everybody tied the two together because before recent times Manny was only pulling in like 800K PPV's, the hype from the Mayweather situation helped boost his reputation to those who already hated Mayweather is all I'm saying

and lmao at you calling Floyd a "knight" while Manny is a "king", that is complete horse crap man and you know it, if anything Floyd is the king and Pacquiao is a pawn who managed to make it to the other side and become a powerful piece but how can Manny be ahead of Floyd as a King compared to a Knight when Floyd was doing 20 million dollar PPV's before Manny even made his first 10 Million dollars in a fight, that is really an absurd analogy

Floyd spars 5 minute rounds with only 30 second break man and he does it like clockwork, you really think 3 rounds will matter? Manny is open Paul Williams style to a flush hard counter shot almost every time he throws so it would be just 3 extra rounds of that.

Floyd wants the fight, Manny wants it right? he can take the tests the same way Shane took them and he will have a fight the same way Shane got a fight. I don't care what Manny is or isn't known for, if Floyd feels there is cause for concern it should be respected because all he wants is assurance to his content that no foul play will happen.

The reason why Manny was a champion in such lighter weights before Floyd was because Floyd had a longer amateur career, when Manny was a pro at like 108 pounds Floyd was an amateur fighter weighing at or around the same weight himself, he could have turned pro early too but he took more time to develop himself before making the move to professional

also I'm sure Floyd would agree to the extra 3 rounds too he wouldn't complain and talk about "well if you want to do a genuine modern day championship fight it has to 12 rounds" I'm sure he would be like "15 rounds, 20 rounds ain't nothing but a longer ass whooping for you", he will accept with no problems but I guarantee you Manny wont offer that, he will avoid these tests even if it means we don't ever see this fight

I ain't no ***** neither you're dealing with someone who is rational at the very least, I don't spam yo I'm ready to thoroughly debate with you in a respectful manner
              Last edited by crillz; 11-23-2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• lolz 1.1 million!? with all the Time Magazine and 60 Minute's interviews he couldn't even break Floyd's numbers against Shane who literally can't put asses in seats, he could probably give you a good fight but he can't shatter ground when he passes by just like Clottey and few others

Floyd did 1.4 million in a fight where he wasn't even fighting for a title and Pacquiao is supposedly making history and couldn't break 1.1 million against a decent draw in Margarito because all ignorance and name calling aside Antonio Margarito and Shane Mosley brought more fans to Staples Center than the lakers ever did and I think it had more to do with Margarito, he has love from most Mexicans still and has some sort of following, more than what Shane brought for the Floyd fight because Mexican's are passionate Boxing fans, they'll follow any fighter of theirs who is a warrior and who makes them look good but people who like Shane really do like him but they don't pile up at ticket booths to watch him fight u feel me

my point is that despite all of your "60 Minutes", "Time Magazine Spread's" or whatever other media outlet that does a segment on Manny he is STILL not as big of a draw as Floyd Mayweather Jr is, if you're next to Manny now why don't you tap his shoulder and tell him that NOW there is NO way he is getting 50-50, Floyd is a PROVEN bigger draw on PPV and more people in the world are willing to come out of their pockets to see him fight over Manny, simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
                  you are the biggest idiot ever gtfo here

so they gonna change the rules just because of pacquiao and make it a 15 rounder?

I think it's an interesting idea, and we get to see how tough floyd really is... not that i'll think he'll ever agree to 15 rounds against a monster like pacquiao who never gets tired.

Floyd is trying to change the rules, why can't Pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                  X