Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOB ARUM owns ROGER MAYWEATHER !! VIDEO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
    mosley failed 0 as well...you

yes FAIL

He used those **** before HOYA second fight,and what happend?

He didnt KO Hoya,and MOSLEY lost that fight in most of people eyes so steroids doesnt mean ****!

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
      PACQUIAO passed 15 drug tests in NSAC,and failed 0.
      Does the NSAC test for A-Side meth?.... Just sayin.
      mosley failed 0 as well...you

yes FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        So....they don't make the drug anymore? Did they run out of this so called substance?

I don't get the point.
        What is the substance? So far the only thing people can come up with is rumors of a pain suppressor or a talisman. How the hell in this day and age can we not find any proof of an a-side meth drug?

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Does the NSAC test for A-Side meth?.... Just sayin.

They test on all drugs.

Pernell Whitaker was positive on CO CAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            What is the substance? So far the only thing people can come up with is rumors of a pain suppressor or a talisman. How the hell in this day and age can we not find any proof of an a-side meth drug?
            it can be sometype of methamphetamine, hell it can be heroin processed a certain way. these drug were around way back then

Comment

I dont think that kid ment to talk about them ......bob going to kick his azz when the cameras go

Comment

Am I the only one who likes Arum? That's the coolest thing I've ever heard a promoter say.

Comment

I dont think that kid ment to talk about them .drugs.....bob going to kick his azz when the cameras go

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    Am I the only one who likes Arum? That's the coolest thing I've ever heard a promoter say.
                    like bob gives a **** on what price people have to pay for tickets. this is the same guy that gives his fighters slave contracts...how ironic

Comment

it can be sometype of methamphetamine, hell it can be heroin processed a certain way. these drug were around way back then
                      Most likely it would have been some sort of opiate. Either way, anphetamines and narcotics are tested for.

besides, my point was how come nobody still can definitively answer what it is?

Comment

Working...
                      X