Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Vows To Make Statement To 'Yanks' By Downing Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wanted to stay Bizier after JoJo Dan!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I hear Islam is going to be the official religion of Europe. We know how to deal with terrorist you wimpy men need us to come save you again?
      Lol u sound like someone they were deporting though?

Comment

Okay, **** just got real! I don't just want Spence Jr. to win, I want him to punish Brook! He beat Shawn Porter, and then went on vacation, and now he's talking reckless! FINISH HIM!

Comment

bow your heads to special K you lonely dogs!

Comment

His best win which is Porter he clinched on the average of 14 times per round. If he beats Spence in dominant fashion he will gain the respect that he is looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              bow your heads to special K you lonely dogs!
              "Special" as in special ed?

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                His best win which is Porter he clinched on the average of 14 times per round. If he beats Spence in dominant fashion he will gain the respect that he is looking for.
                Spence better be prepare for more of those clinching. Brook always use his bigger frame at 147 to the max on fight night. This is why the excuse about him coming down from 160 doesnt sit right with me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I hear Islam is going to be the official religion of Europe. We know how to deal with terrorist you wimpy men need us to come save you again?
                  Stay classy...

Comment

Brook should win the Spence fight in the UK on a decision

Kell Brook will beat Spence and surprise most who over hyped Spence anyway. Brook is a more seasoned tougher Fighter than Spence and having the home advantage works for kell. Spence has some talent but Spence also has way more hype than Kell. Watch the beat down of Spence.

Comment

This yank will be surprised if he even makes weight. If he can make weight than i wonder how much its going to effect him? Ggg broke this guys face so i wonder how much that hurts him + the ring rust. Odds highly favor Earl Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X