B.UTLER: The untold story. Living the American Drean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Poor Butler
    I'm actually upper middle class in the US. Which means I'm rich in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      I'm actually upper middle class in the US. Which means I'm rich in the Philippines.
      I didn't mean poor as in broke

Comment

Almost all my teachers where women dumb@ss. The priest was the director of the school that I have not even talked to even once.
        It all makes sense now.

Originally posted by Priest Bae
        Shhhh. No words. Just sweet sweet butt sex.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Now it totally makes sense, he thinks he's in the six figure club, when he's actually in the 4 figure club.

Thank you...I was beginning to think no one would see the irony of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            I didn't mean poor as in broke
            BUTLER missed that completely. I and others are tearing into him and it is funnier than I imagined. He makes a joke of himself regularly.

But, it's all in good fun. Butler is one of a kind!

Comment

Almost all my teachers where women dumb@ss. The priest was the director of the school that I have not even talked to even once.
              Oh don't worry S.uckler
              We all know not very much talking was being done between you and the priest

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                Oh don't worry S.uckler
                We all know not very much talking was being done between you and the priest
                No talk was needed, Butler intuitively knew what the priest needed, and delivered the goods. Butler didn't spill a drop of that unholy c0ck nectar that day. He never spills a drop now. He was hoping LarryXxx would go bare back, but Larry ain't gay and doesn't get down like that.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 02-13-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  No talk was needed, Butler intuitively knew what the priest needed, and delivered the goods. Butler didn't spill a drop of that unholy c0ck nectar that day. He never spills a drop now. He was hoping LarryXxx would go bare back, but Larry ain't gay and doesn't get down like that.
                  I'm still laughin
                  Butler got passed around the church like a fxckin donation plate hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    LOL.
                    While Larry wasn't into Butler there was a person who wasn't getting any attention because of Butler's c0ck lust. That was Butler's fiance/wife who never knew what it was like to be satisfied by a real man.
                    Larry was approached by Butler's family to introduce some happiness and BBC into his wife's life. Butler was excited by the idea but couldn't afford a last minute first class ticket to Texas so the members of boxing scene chipped into fly Larry down to service Butler's wife.

Larry rammed Butler's wife good while Butler watched and wanked his centimenter pee pee hole. In a fit of inspiration after he was done Larry commanded "come here b1tch open your mouth". Larry then proceeded to piss on her.

After all that was done, Butler's wife beckoned to Butler to kiss her which he greedily did licking up all the big black urine.

LOL. I think I am gonna throw up after writing this.

Last edited by jreckoning; 02-13-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      LOL.
                      While Larry wasn't into Butler there was a person who wasn't getting any attention because of Butler's c0ck lust. That was Butler's fiance/wife who never knew what it was like to be satisfied by a real man.
                      Larry was approached by Butler's family to introduce some happiness and BBC into his wife's life. Butler was excited by the idea but couldn't afford a last minute first class ticket to Texas so the members of boxing scene chipped into fly Larry down to service Butler's wife.

Larry rammed Butler's wife good while Butler watched and wanked his centimenter pee pee hole. In a fit of inspiration after he was done Larry commanded "come here b1tch open your mouth". Larry then proceeded to piss on her.

After all that was done, Butler's wife beckoned to Butler to kiss her which he greedily did licking up all the big black urine.

LOL. I think I am gonna throw up after writing this.

i can assure you my girl would say eewww when she sees larryx... have you seen how ugly larryx is.. not to mention most asian girls including my girl are not into black men.. they think they are ugly

Comment

Working...
                      X