It is over Please never fight again Hopkins..This was Joe Louis like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy sheeeeettt

Comment

Honestly I think that was the best way the fight could have ended. It gave Smith a rub and a name to claim in crazy fashion, while allowed me to be in denial that Hopkins got screwed and didn't really lose.

Comment

Boxing can be a cruel sport and it usually ends bad for greats in the end. Sugar ray knocked out bad by Camacho, Oscar looked like a skeleton and beaten to a pulp by a guy 2 weight classes smaller until his corner stopped it. I can go on and on and now Hopkins going head first out the ring is on that list.

Comment

B hop needs to give it up. He's got cash, fame, etc. no need to see an old past prime boxer whipped like that. He's starting to look like Rjj.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            That's the score I had it and saw a few others in the RBR thread with that score
            That's cause you're morons.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
              That's cause you're morons.
              Two of the judges had it 4-3, one for BHop and one for Smith. BoxNation had Hopkins ahead, I think by a wider margin than that.

You have to do more than move forward and swing your arms through air to win rounds in my book. I guess this criteria is considered unusual to some posters, what can I say.

Doesn't matter in the end, Smith won in decisive fashion.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-18-2016, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Boxing can be a cruel sport and it usually ends bad for greats in the end. Sugar ray knocked out bad by Camacho, Oscar looked like a skeleton and beaten to a pulp by a guy 2 weight classes smaller until his corner stopped it. I can go on and on and now Hopkins going head first out the ring is on that list.
                its a boxing tradition!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  B hop needs to give it up. He's got cash, fame, etc. no need to see an old past prime boxer whipped like that. He's starting to look like Rjj.
                  yeah its so sad seeing Roy still fighting

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    Yea he got pushed alright....
                    LOL that came out wrong i was just gonna say he got knocked out the ring..............fair and sqaure

Comment

Working...
                    X